• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Williebabzan
    • Jul 2008

Helmut A/W 99

Hello guys!

HELMUT LAG ASTRO MOTO PARKA
    I've decided to let this iconic piece go. The OG Helmut Lang Black Astro Moto Parka
    from his A/W 1999-2000 'Seance de Travail' runway show.

Marked size 44 (fits a slim medium or a small). See fit pic for reference ( I am 187 cm, 70 kg and usually wear medium/48.)

Made in Italy
    Composition:
    90% Cotton
    10% Resin

The jacket has a moleskin outer in 'Vintage Cotton' which gives an worn in effect that is "comparable to authentic vintage garments". Silver zippers on the front with button closure. The collar has an adjustable wired collar. It features his iconic bondage straps with a hidden pocket.

Padded for winter use, it's a great and warm jacket for cold weather.

7/10 - Condition. Some fading, but that's probably intentional by the designer given his vintage cotton use for the jacket and given the age of this jacket. The two pockets in the front has holes in them, but that should easily be fixed by a tailor.

ZIGGY CHEN WOOL AND METAL BLAZER
    Oversized Black Ziggy Chen blazer in a size 48 from AW17. Jacket fits anyone between 48-50 I would say. Jacket is brand new with tags and haven’t been used. Amazing fabric which is a blend of 85% wool, 10% cotton and 5% metal.

Condition 10/10.

SOLD!

The items are shipped from Sweden. Tracked and secured.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I have some problems uploading pictures, see link below instead. I'd rather sell the jacket to a SZer than on grailed. So give me an offer if you're interested!

Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.
    Last edited by Williebabzan; 04-04-2019, 04:23 PM.
  • Williebabzan
    • Jul 2008

bump added Ziggy Wool & Metal Blazer...

Comment

• Williebabzan
      • Jul 2008

Bump, taking offers :)

Comment

• zeitgeist1
        • Dec 2018

do you have a picture of the ziggy blazer? I couldn't find it on your grailed page.

Comment

• Williebabzan
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by zeitgeist1 View Post
          do you have a picture of the ziggy blazer? I couldn't find it on your grailed page.
          Sorry I sold it a week back!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎