Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neil
    • Feb 2019

Thanks for bringing it up. The article consists of many relevant points especially the susceptibility of the millennial customer to advertisements and their affinity to stand out of the masses while not risking their belonging to the society.

Comment

• darkpyramid
      • Dec 2019

Originally posted by applecrisp View Post
      I agree that these new breed of "designers" are so very hurt to their core by any type of critique of their work, like they can just say, "I have 200k likes on the instagram post of this dope hoody so that critic must be wrong because that's only one idiot's opinion". But if 1% of the people that like that instagram post buy something from that brand, then that will amount to huge sales, so I guess they win in the end.

What about fashion darlings/critics diet_prada? I personally do not like what they do at all. Calling out D&G and other racists or assholes is great, and it's great that they have such a big audience that they can make some type of difference, however, their overbearing negativity and snark is not helping anyone. They are not doing any actual critique, hell, their bio is "people knocking each other off lol". That "lol" sums up to me their whole contribution to fashion critique. They're not real critics at all but people want to know what they think, and they take it seriously. It's scary. And they're clearly being paid by several brands to write good reviews. They liked the Tommy Hilfiger show?!? Really?!? That guy is a known racist and that show was god awful. And finally, the guy that is half of diet_prada released one of the worst mens collections I've ever seen in my life and he's supposed to be a taste-maker now? NO THANK YOU.

I would love to see this article expanded in the future, it's important now to have this discussion, and I think with proper historical references (for example the quotes from Jean Baudrillard really brought the article to another level) you could help guide a certain intelligent and curious group of consumers into the light.
      About Tommy Hilfiger, he himself couldn't did what he did if he appear as a designer current days he just give his deep thanks to the 90s which brought him to fashion surface not for his design concepts but for empty area in fashion needs filling

The same methods brought many as$#@ls from 90s to represent the legacy of fashion industry today

What make me bleeding is what i read about Tommy Hilfiger and your words absolutely true while KVA had to went out of business by his own brand
      That simply what we all suffering this days

And to be fair it's not only the KVA case we had there is several designers went out of business for the same reasons

No wonder why a piece of garbage like Tommy Hilfiger is in the show while stupid (ultra stupid) consumer still purchase a stupid graphic tee of a girl wearing bikini as print with stupid cut, very bad material and ugly stitching just because it holding high end brand name

When Deepti come with the EVA glass suit i thought this women will make new era of design /material collaboration but few years later it's 99% near to even went out of business, why? Shut the hell up. How you couldn't realize her fault of trying bring some thing new, second to none and high quality techniques, she had to did what the legend Tommy Hilfiger did

She had to add and fill more garbage to fashion area to succeed

Really this stupid sphere which we live on deserve guys like Tommy Hilfiger as a punishment for their sick following of trends and fashion media like goats

They don't deserve the craftsmanship of KVA in contemporary or Deepti in dark fashion any more

That's the ugly true

Comment

• Priscilla E Morrison
        • May 2023

I like instagram

Comment

• ThomasMerrill
          • Jun 2023

As someone who understands the significance of captivating content on Instagram and the immense power of social media platforms in today's world, I recognize the importance of utilizing remarkable visuals like asteroid images readily available on stock sources, to astonish and engage my audience. Instagram has become a global stage where creativity and uniqueness shine, allowing individuals to showcase their talents and perspectives.

Comment

• mollera391
            • Dec 2023

Crafting a compelling narrative essay involves bringing a story to life with vivid details and a well-structured plot. Begin by carefully selecting a central theme or moment that holds personal significance, allowing you to engage both emotionally and intellectually with your audience. Develop a clear and concise thesis that conveys the main point or lesson of your narrative. Establish a chronological sequence of events, ensuring a smooth flow from introduction to climax and resolution. Check some helpful writing tips here https://ninjas-essays.com/ Utilize descriptive language to paint a vivid picture for your readers, appealing to the senses and emotions. Incorporate dialogue and character development to make the narrative relatable and dynamic. Reflect on the significance of the story, offering insights or lessons learned. Conclude with a resolution that leaves a lasting impression, prompting readers to reflect on the narrative's broader implications. Whether recounting a personal experience or creating a fictional tale, a successful narrative essay captivates the audience through storytelling prowess and a meaningful message.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎