• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

SAGITTAIRE A

Our designer is self-trained. His work is the product of a reflection on
    fashion and contemporary society as well as on how to create clothes.
    Sagittaire A aims to create clothes that are 100% original in all stages of
    the creative process: the fabrics, the cut, the style but also the visuals that
    are designed entirely by the creator. Gin himself paints his subjects in oil
    on canvas. He then photographs his own paintings, which he prints on
    clothes. He already has in mind the common thread that will lead him in
    10 years: collections, art and cinema ...

Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

How far can corniness go... Demna Kanye Bidjan Poell?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
        How far can corniness go... Demna Kanye Bidjan Poell?
        I see you like dead brands too

Comment

• darkpyramid
          • Dec 2019

Sorry but I'm not with MADE IN CHINA era when it's come to fashion industry

Comment

• tapchung
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post
            Sorry but I'm not with MADE IN CHINA era when it's come to fashion industry
            Do you hold your breath while you pass an asian person too?

Comment

• darkpyramid
              • Dec 2019

Originally posted by tapchung View Post
              Do you hold your breath while you pass an asian person too?

First, you misunderstood what i mean, and if you talk about asian person i got many asian friends even Chinese with full respect

I respected and love Uma Wang for example
              So it's not personal field or racism war

For craftsmanship in fashion you could count with me Balmain, Balenciaga, Neil Barrett, Giuliano Fujiwara, Lanvin and too many other brands try (made in China) and they simply fail

Guidi did all there footwear and leather garments in Italy and they never stamp (made in Italy) on there items, so Why? Why Guidi didn't aim to China and reduced the production cost? . . . . Because of craftsmanship not because it's Italy or China

Even you attack me i will call you dear friend and so.....

Dear friend
              I hope you get what i mean, with full respect to you, your country, and Asia

Comment

• goldsamxo
                • Jan 2017

' whaaaat? i can't be racist i have a chinese friend! '
                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• nyarkies
                  • Feb 2012

Guy doesn't like made in China stuff. Quickly gets labeled racist.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
                    Guy doesn't like made in China stuff. Quickly gets labeled racist.
                    China is getting too expensive to produce anyways, and now with the coronavirus the shift of production is being pushed towards SEA or more western places like Turkey, so there will be a dramatic shift in the apparel industry going forward perhaps just due to this gamechanger.

Hard to tell how far this will span but I am sure the next land of production will occur sometime soon just based on current socioeconomic patterns, but hey i am just an armchair economist.

Comment

• barryooi
                      • Jan 2017

China has really caught up in technical manufacturing ability, and it's not just in the superficial bits. Artisanal brands like SagittaireA and Hamcus (loosely artisanal) have decent quality actually.

Comment

• supercilious
                        • Apr 2014

I was going to bring up Hamcus too-- for me even if the quality is there, I don't buy the completely manufactured stories from these brands.. I looked through the previous shows of SA, and wasn't gripped by anything. This is more so what I think of when people say MADE IN CHINA brands

edit: Lots of western brands do this too

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

the word "artisanal" is almost like sustainability. it needs to be properly defined as almost no two persons mean exactly the same thing when using them

What is an ARTISANAL Brand?
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by supercilious View Post
                            I was going to bring up Hamcus too-- for me even if the quality is there, I don't buy the completely manufactured stories from these brands.. I looked through the previous shows of SA, and wasn't gripped by anything. This is more so what I think of when people say MADE IN CHINA brands

edit: Lots of western brands do this too
                            So what you want to say is fake brands agree or disagree? , I sort of believed in this idea but tbh where is the cutoff point, some of these brands are getting legitimate when they were fake brands back then 2012-2014 gen 5 wave, (i won't get into specifics though but you can use your knowledge to figure what this could mean)

But I think defining this is more important than defining what artisanal means because some brands that would be considered artisanal here all all machine made in the most regular way

Comment

• darkpyramid
                              • Dec 2019

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                              So what you want to say is fake brands agree or disagree? , I sort of believed in this idea but tbh where is the cutoff point, some of these brands are getting legitimate when they were fake brands back then 2012-2014 gen 5 wave, (i won't get into specifics though but you can use your knowledge to figure what this could mean)

But I think defining this is more important than defining what artisanal means because some brands that would be considered artisanal here all all machine made in the most regular way

Agree with you 100%, and that's what i try to say ,Technics,quality and the two golden words (handmade)is artisanal brand

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎