X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supercilious
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    But I think defining this is more important than defining what artisanal means because some brands that would be considered artisanal here all all machine made in the most regular way
    Yeah, I think it's a matter of some brands being designed by people whose main inspiration comes from some other designer, and factories being good enough to help sell the whole aesthetic. It's like that article Faust wrote a bit back about the closing divide between reality and replica.

My guiding principle is to be suspicious of designers where the story precedes the product or if the story is an arbitrary idea from someone else's brain and not based in some reality.

Comment

• darkpyramid
      • Dec 2019

And one of main things i don't like in SAGITTAIRE A garments that they use faux leather
      Simply you find yourself into leather garments or RAW fabrics but materials is a secret word to create deep relation between your soul and what you wear

To be clear at all i don't support chemicals when it engaged to fashion

You will never ever see a GBS garment engaged with chemicals, always and forever RAW and only RAW materials

In above photos of SAGITTAIRE A, both two long coats in white and grey are 100% made of chemicals, and how by God i could respect that then how by God again sz members here attack and don't support fast fashion chain because of chemicals and environmental issues then they produce and support SAGITTAIRE A when SAGITTAIRE A did the same crime that zara, h&m.... Etc others did
      It's not only to be considered as small children hands injured and bleed in cutting and sewing garments instead to use there hands to play with action figures toys as supposed to be, a crime
      This part of crime, but the other part of crime in using chemicals and bleeding the environment and damge our thoughts when we see a simple GBS piece with raw materials

And the funny thing i have to fall in insincerity and supporting SAGITTAIRE A with their chemicals as artisanal brand

Or say no and be racist!!!!!

Really it's strange world
      Last edited by darkpyramid; 02-23-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• darkpyramid
        • Dec 2019

And SAGITTAIRE A is NOT artisanal brand, if they aim to be artisanal ! They have to respect the terms to be artisanal

Not any bag of money comes to market, stole others creativity, thoughts.and used damn chemicals finally unleashed their brand
        Will be artisanal brand

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post
          And SAGITTAIRE A is NOT artisanal brand, if they aim to be artisanal ! They have to respect the terms to be artisanal

Not any bag of money comes to market, stole others creativity, thoughts.and used damn chemicals finally unleashed their brand
          Will be artisanal brand

chemicals?
          huge news most of all stitching thread contains some sort of synthetic fabric in order to keep it from breaking.

in terms of leather the current trend is to not use leather just for the sake of animals, and lots of established brands use chromium tanned leather that poisons ground water most of the time.

I am not here nor there nor am I trying to defend this particular brand but it just sounds like you drank the koolaid here
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• darkpyramid
            • Dec 2019

respected your thoughts but

I'm not saying you try defend this brand ,as i'm not drank the kool-Aid

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎