Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Mastadon sneakers, Layer-0 back zips, Indivdual Sentiments boots, Zam Barrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

Rick Mastadon sneakers, Layer-0 back zips, Indivdual Sentiments boots, Zam Barrett

Rick Owens Mastodon Sneakers 43 SOLD

Layer-0 backzip boots. 44/uk10 $260

Worn a whole load. Priced way cheap as work will need doing - they need to be re-heeled, shortly will need to be re-soled and the zip on the right boot is broken so will need replacing.

Last edited by gawkrodger; 07-11-2019, 01:52 PM.
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

Individual Sentiments Boots eu43/UK9 $350

Worn a bunch but with lots of life left in them. Comes with 2 sets of insoles for you to choose from and the original leather laces (which I just always thought were too flimsy so swapped 'em out for the laces in the photos)

Zam Barrett Minimalist wool pants. Size30 $125

Never worn, slightly too small for me

[i
    fit pics of the linen version

Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

Comment

• gawkrodger
      • Jun 2013

Rick Owens Blazer. Black size 48 $300

Classic Rick blazer with that awesome cut. Only reason I'm selling is it's now too small for me. Anyone with a 50 for sale hit me up.Some sun damage/bleaching on the collar/top of lapel hence the cheap price

Comment

• gawkrodger
        • Jun 2013

Yohji balloon trousers - hit me up for SZ discount

Searching for Yohji Yamamoto balloon trousers? We’ve got Yohji Yamamoto Men's Bottoms starting at $607 and plenty of other Men's Bottoms. Shop our selection of Yohji Yamamoto today!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎