Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CryAlone
    • Jul 2019

I dont think the problem with Wales Bonner is lack of great items. It's that the strongest pieces never go into production. Think of that outfit she did for Elysia Crampton a few seasons back. Never made.
    let me be lonely

Comment

• Halibut
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
      Thoughts on Tsolo Munkh?
      She makes female clothes, but some outerwear looks "unisex" and pretty interesting:
      https://dadmoscow.com/tsolo-munkh-1/...h-nomads-parka
      I'm a huge fan of her work. I was following her closely some years back but I haven't seen anything new in ages. I've been wondering if she quit the business. The more ornate dark pieces share a vibe with Ann while some of the rawer stuff nods back to the nomadic culture of her native Mongolia. The shearlings are akin to what Jona was doing with Inaisce. The most deconstructed stuff reminds me of Georgian designer Nutsa Modebadze. Hope to see more from her in the future.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Peter Do is amazing, wish it was more accessible to the people though, on that same note, Situationist is another brand which is on the come up for womens (unisex?)...
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Errantman
          • Jul 2019

This thread is fantastic! So many new desingers I've come across because of this thread.

Someone posted about Bode, and she's AMAZING. I love her work and how she reconfigures and renews old farbic and textiles.

Another person who've I love is Dashiel Brahmann. He does his stuff in NY and handmakes a lot of his clothing. He's a chill dude to talk to. I really love his vintage fabrics he works with at times.

In England, there's also William Knoll of Tender Co. He does a lot of hand dying and working with vintage workware designs and upgrading them.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎