Thread: Undercover S/S20 Menís Ė Paris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Really good. I hope the clothes feel and last as good as they look on camera, and I have a feeling that the details aren't done complete justice through photo or video either. However, some people have said that the collection is lacking in experimentation and is just too safe, which I can't really disagree with, especially regarding silhouettes. Still, very strong collection and my favourite thus far, unless Rick has something special in store.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDagger View Post
    Really good. I hope the clothes feel and last as good as they look on camera, and I have a feeling that the details aren't done complete justice through photo or video either. However, some people have said that the collection is lacking in experimentation and is just too safe, which I can't really disagree with, especially regarding silhouettes. Still, very strong collection and my favourite thus far, unless Rick has something special in store.
    really like this, feels like a departure from all the brands doing over the top styling. Wish to see the garments in showrooms.

i think shapes are safe but maybe he experimented on the effects like blind emboss on garments. gotta see more in the showroom

I think it's a fantastic collection from Jun, he always get's the film references so right. It's subtle and well thought through as opposed to for example Raf's collection for CK with the whole slapping stills from Jaws on a tee, the randomly placed logo and the tittle so the kids get the reference. But of course we forgive him cause it's Raf ;)

Like it: would love to see clothes live... As said, references are subtle and I love this

the shapes are plain, its so boring the only thing this does is cool by association , be it bands or movies, minus the association whats there really? uniqlo w/ slightly better references

Quote Originally Posted by mne View Post
    I think it's a fantastic collection from Jun, he always get's the film references so right. It's subtle and well thought through as opposed to for example Raf's collection for CK with the whole slapping stills from Jaws on a tee, the randomly placed logo and the tittle so the kids get the reference. But of course we forgive him cause it's Raf ;)
    I could not agree more.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDagger View Post
    Best of season along with Rick, period. The quality is amazing - these are not prints but jacquard. Blew my mind. And the prices were surprisingly accessible. Start saving.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine