Clear All
  • Mascarar
    • May 2015

Rick Owens Men's SS20 “TECUATL”

Pitcure by Vogue
    https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/...how/collection
  • darkbydesign
    • Sep 2010

Wow. Some really wonderful pieces in this collection like the rubber band pants and the textiles for most of the formal jackets and the ones with geometric overlays. Given the name, I really do like many of the materials especially on all the B&W and off-white pieces. There's a lot I will want to snag from this collection.

Comment

• Halibut
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
      I really do like many of the materials especially on all the B&W and off-white pieces.
      Yes, I'm quite liking this collection at first glance. The materials do look really awesome and substantial, especially that sort of raw looking perforated fabric (linen? leather? denim?). (edit: reading more it seems like some of the pieces are sequined, which might be what I'm seeing).

I'm may be castigated for saying this but I see a lot of nods to Helmut in this collection what with the strappy banded pants, long silver overcoats, and zippered nylon pants.
      Last edited by Halibut; 06-20-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
        Vegan Police
        • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Nickefuge
          • Nov 2014

Can anyone report something from the showroom yet?
          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Ahimsa
            Vegan Police
            • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
              Can anyone report something from the showroom yet?
              What do you want to know
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                What do you want to know
                Only everything
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

Only everything
                  It was a good season, lots of *easy* products, nothing really outrageous, or undoable, so its certainly an easy buy for everyone.
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                    It was a good season, lots of *easy* products, nothing really outrageous, or undoable, so its certainly an easy buy for everyone.
                    Was there anything in particular that stood out to you? How’s the Champion collab?
                    Are the laces on the boots and sneakers only 1 pair or is there 1 pair for fastening and 1 for decoration on top? How are the Vejas? Any other new footwear silhouettes?

Thanks in a advance!
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Lex1017
                      • Jul 2015

Was there anything in particular that stood out to you? How’s the Champion collab?
                      Are the laces on the boots and sneakers only 1 pair or is there 1 pair for fastening and 1 for decoration on top? How are the Vejas? Any other new footwear silhouettes?

Thanks in a advance!
                      I was wondering this as well. I am hoping they differentiate themselves more from the glitter runway boots than an extra set of laces. Also, are the re-releasing/expanding the colour range on the larry heels? I won't be able to pick a pair up this season and i'm not a huge fan of the plastic bumper.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Thanks in a advance!
                        I must say that Champion collab is sick! I mean, I want it in spite of myself. He basically elongated and slimmed down the sweatshirt and the onesie piece makes it. There are also elbow details. The fabric is great, very substantial. I loved that he monochromed the logo and put a pentagram around it. It's the first collab Rick has done that I'd wear.

What a stellar collection in general! The tailoring is incredible (and will be incredibly expensive) - black wool crepe and heavily padded shoulders on the slim silhouette is fab. The heavily laced pants are also sick (and will also be very expensive, sadly).
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Carol2046
                          • Mar 2012

Anyone knows how much that white python jacket's gonna cost?

Comment

• upsilonkng
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Carol2046 View Post
                            Anyone knows how much that white python jacket's gonna cost?
                            if u have to ask... im guessing itll be $3800 upwards of $4500 in that range.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

It's watersnake, not python. So, not an endangered species. But I imagine it will be closer to $10k.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎