X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikko
    • Apr 2013

PAUL HARNDEN YARD SALE!

Whilst reflecting in the few idle moments during a small break from the urban world realised that there's quite enough things in my wardrobe that don't get much love. Why not put them out to offer if someone else would have more time to spare and use them.

So here's the deal. Quite a few items in excellent condition looking for a new home. Almost all have been purchased by myself directly as new and missing maybe one hat all tags should be available (have the tags stored away but will find them for purchases). A small note as almost everything you see here was purchased straight from my plug off of showroom pics there might be specific fabrics used that have not seen a wide production, especially the blazers and hats so here's an opportunity to grab some rarer items.

Postage rates have gone up (again) so can offer tracked shipping to be included in sales where item(s) value total over 500€. For smaller totals please ask for a shipping quote. Paypal only, and please ask specifics as all sales final! Shipping from Finland, EU. Fastest way to get a reply is emailing me at mikkovillejohannes at gmail dot com (living in GMT+2 timezone for replies mind you!)

As for pricing, looking mostly for reasonable offers, so will give a rough msrp and you make the judgement what is reasonable! The more you want to pick up the better leverage you have in haggling. Also have a bunch brand collateral such as pencils, DVDs, 7"s and whatnot to give away for best deals if I just find them.

As for sizing, am 190 cm and 74 kg, 100 cm chest circumference so quite tall and skinny. Usually 48 for more fitting items in most brands, 50 for a looser fit. Trousers usually 32" waist. Shoe size 43. Will give quotes on specifics on how items fit.

As for condition, will adopt a Discogs-y way with specifics mentioned per item if any.

(If I remember correctly there's an image limitation per post, so will add more items in a few add'l posts below).

EDIT: the images are attached and not hotlinked so LOG IN TO VIEW PICTURES please!

BLAZERS

Men's New Blazer, size Medium (fits big to me). Black 60% linen/40% wool fabric with brown and grey tones. Bought new, used maybe 2-3 times max as you can see lining is completely clean. Retailed at around 1500-1600€, this is from approx. '15 or '16. Condition NM. SOLD!
    Last edited by mikko; 08-02-2019, 01:01 AM.
  • mikko
    • Apr 2013

Men's Blazer, size Large (fits tts). Green striped thick 100% wool fabric, this is for chillier months, super warm. Personal order, used very sparingly. No defects whatsoever. I think this is from AW17, retail about 2000€. Condition NM. SOLD!
    Last edited by mikko; 08-02-2019, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• mikko
      • Apr 2013

Men's Blazer, size Large (fits tts) in a slightly shiny 80/20 cotton silk fabric. Muted blue/grey/silvery tones. This is lined with the "black with green stripe" 100% wool fabric from yonder seasons so will keep you very warm. Personal order from AW18, msrp about 2000€. Used only a few times, condition NM no defects.

greyblazer1.jpggreyblazer2.jpggreyblazer3.jpg

Same fabric as this:
      Image.jpg
      YkX8QH7m.jpg
      Last edited by mikko; 07-30-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• mikko
        • Apr 2013

Granpa knit in 100% linen, for light autumn/late summer. Blue/grey colour to it. Tagged Large, fits tts. Bought from SONG in '14 or '15. Retail about 500€. Used but overall in solid condition, at least a strong VG+ if not better! SOLD!
        Last edited by mikko; 08-02-2019, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• mikko
          • Apr 2013

SHIRTS

Men's wool shirts, both size XL (fit M/L), 100% wool with the "print of the season" as he does. At least one was from Degli Effetti, maybe both. These do not come cheap, retailing already then for about 1000€ a piece. Have been worn but no defects so both are VG+. Prints are both from AW, were these 15 and 16...? Anyway the Dogs and Sea Anemones prints. BOTH WOOL SHIRTS SOLD!
          Last edited by mikko; 09-27-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• mikko
            • Apr 2013

Men's Shirt, tagged Large (fits tts), 100% cotton with the infamous Monsters print (includes critiques towards war and Monsanto and all other nasty things if you have the eye to spot them). AW14, right? I have had it up before and shooting it now in the bright light there's light yellowing in pits in the inside of the shirt, nothing too bad but want to let you know. I'd give it a VG condition. Retail was 980€ and bought this from Mister Wonderful himself at Harvey's Berlin off of Kurfürstendamm.

monsters1.jpgmonsters2.jpg

Comment

• mikko
              • Apr 2013

Men's Braced Trousers, tagged Small but fit very generously. Come with the attached branded suspenders. In black mid weight 50/50 wool/linen fabric and are lined down to your knees. Personal order for AW17 probably worn these only 1-2 times so in impeccable condition and smell still boxfresh, very strong NM condition. Retail is somewhere between 1300-1500€ I think. SOLD!
              Last edited by mikko; 08-02-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• mikko
                • Apr 2013

Men's Oxford shoes, black leather, tagged size 9. Bought these early last year, vibrammed and have used them since less than 10 times. Come with the shoe bag and the local Brighton newspapers used for wrapping them originally. Personal order. Retail is 6-700€ nowadays (?). Condition NM for the uppers, of course some signs of usage on the vibrams themselves.

derby1.jpgderby2.jpgderby3.jpg

And then, finally closing with HATS:
                Last edited by mikko; 07-30-2019, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• mikko
                  • Apr 2013

Oily Bedhoppers, personal orders from a few different seasons, both size XL. Grey one has not seen many uses, the brown one maybe 5-10 times on my head. Former NM latter a strong VG+ at least. I think the hats go for 250-350€ msrp...? BROWN SOLD! GREY ONE STILL AVAILABLE.

grhopper1.jpggrhopper2.jpg
                  Last edited by mikko; 09-27-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• mikko
                    • Apr 2013

7sL_a-GS.jpg

One more Oily Bedhopper, size Large, from the black with green stripe wool fabric mentioned above. This I bought second hand online, have used it somewhat but after a wash still in VG condition, at least! Same goes for the Dumpster, not original owner of this blue cotton hat. Tagged Large, this one has seen summer use in the sun so some natural patina to the fabric. BOTH HATS BELOW SOLD!

And that's it, thanks for watching!

FIN.
                    Last edited by mikko; 08-02-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• mikko
                      • Apr 2013

Items that have pics still up are available!

Was browsing through my wardrobe a bit a still have a few things I could put out if interest. PM or email for more info, I'll try to get them photographed soon also.

MEN'S BROWN SUEDE JERKIN SIZE L, retail was around 1400€ when I bought it from L'Eclaireur some time ago. Worn sparingly no defects. Sizing fits me perfectly.

MEN'S BROWN/BLACK OVERALL WOOL FABRIC SIZE S, retail was around 2500€ from Persuade where I bought it from. Worn but still in excellent condition. Very large fitting compared to size, fits me comfortably and loose.

Comment

• mikko
                        • Apr 2013

Bumping!

Comment

• Landstraener
                          • Nov 2017

Not able to see your pictures or figure out what exactly is still up for sale. Would you happen to be able to upload pics on imgur or such?

Comment

• mikko
                            • Apr 2013

Blue blazer, monster shirt, oxfords and grey bedhopper still available!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎