• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

Christopher Ehrlich

Hi everyone,

It’s been a while since I posted on here. It seems fashion has unfortunately largely moved to Instagram but I hope forums can still play a role for those who want more in depth information. I wanted to share some of my work here as reading and posting on Stylezeitgeist was a significant part of my education.

My most recent work was to assist with Aitor Throup’s upcoming collection - I left there recently due to becoming a father, and the collection is still under wraps for now, but I’m very excited for everyone to see it once it’s released.

In the meantime here is my BA collection. I wanted to create calm garments that are inspired by German folk clothing, using historical one piece cutting techniques but pushing them to create something modern.

You can see some excerpts from my lookbook and process below. There is more on my website, www.christopher-ehrlich.com. Any feedback is appreciated :)

Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza
  • clay
    • Sep 2006

Very nice work! Very thoughtful and looks well made. I think you will do well for yourself!

Comment

• wendysl
      • Aug 2022

BIRKENSTOCK Breadth SIZING
      Birkenstock factory sale

When we all know that the duration of a shoe is important to being aware of whether it satisfies or perhaps not, the size of a shoe doesn't get all the focus. But it need to!

The truth is, when your shoe is just too small in the area across the balls of your own feet, it presses against your metatarsophalangeal important joints - which isn't just distressing, but with time can lead to misalignments way too. Ouch! But however, when the shoes are way too loose, your heel will raise up through the shoe, your foot will slip forward along with your toes will force from the entrance in the shoe. Not good!

Everyone's feet will vary, and even though most shoe suppliers offer only an ordinary breadth, Birkenstock supply their footbed in 2 separate widths – typical and slim.

This will make it a lot easier to ensure you get the correct shoe size within both size and size, which means that your foot is locked in location at its broadest level, without the need of constricting it. As foot sizing modifications during the period of the time on account of pressure (real fact!) it's equally important to make sure you have enough area in the edges when attempting them on!

Comment

• MichaelFinn
        • Nov 2022

Everyone's feet will vary, and even though most shoe suppliers offer only an ordinary breadth, Birkenstock supply their footbed in 2 separate widths – typical and slim.

Comment

• poyunas
          • Jan 2024

Outstanding work! Very considerate and appears to be well-made. I have no doubt that you will succeed in life!

​drift boss

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎