X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supercilious
    • Apr 2014

Forme D'Exp 5B Blazer (48), Huge Price Drop

Just a few items for sale that haven't been getting much wear. Would love to see them go to good homes. I'm open to offers or even trades for the right pieces. Located CONUS.

1) Forme D'Expression 5 button blazer $4̶7̶5̶ $400

A very beautiful blazer from Forme. As usual, the material is spectacular (the pictures REALLY don’t do it justice) — it’s a slubby, loose-tension wool with a slight gauzy texture and a faint pinstripe. I can’t quite describe the color: it’s a grayish bluish blackish purplish something with loads of character and complexity. Virgin wool shell with cotton lining in the body and viscose-acetate in the sleeves.

It’s 5-buttons, so you can wear it all the way up like a mandarin jacket or fold the lapels down for a more traditional blazer style. It’s slim through the body with nice long sleeves that you can roll up if you want (I usually wore them down and they fall at right about the first knuckle). It’s a sweet sweet blazer, and it’s been treated very well — it’s practically in new condition. Retail was upward of $1000.

I wish I could hold on to this, but I picked up a Harnden blazer recently that has sort of replaced this in my rotation.

Tagged 48, fits just about true to size. Smaller or larger folks could wear it if they wanted a looser or slimmer fit. For reference, I'm 6'0" and ~180 lbs in the fit pic.

Measurements:

Shoulders: 47cm
    Pit to Pit: 51cm
    Sleeve length: 68cm
    Collar to hem: 86cm

images (sorry for bad iphone pics): https://imgur.com/a/xo88k4f

2) Stephan Schneider Dual Tone Wool Pants $OLD

Not super sure how much to ask for these, so make offers. Very substantial (and soft) wool fabric that sort of fades from navy blue to brownish black to deep indigo and back again in a pretty mind-boggling fashion. It’s quite a subtle effect though — they are pretty much navy from afar, unless you look closely. I couldn't really capture this effect well with my iPhone camera. Unlined with a single slash pocket in the back and normal trouser pockets in the front.

Really wonderful fabric (as always from Stephan Schneider) and a great slim but not skinny fit. Just a nice simple garment to work into your rotation. The pictures don’t really do them justice.

I would definitely be holding on to these but they’re just a little slim in the waist; for reference I’m a 35-36 in most pants. Stephan Schneider size 5.

DM me with any questions or offers! Thanks. -thomas
    Last edited by supercilious; 05-12-2020, 10:47 PM.
  • supercilious
    • Apr 2014

Bump for Price Drop

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍