Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good websites/apps for cheap high end clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ode2Viceroy
    • Jun 2020

Good websites/apps for cheap high end clothes?

Hey,

Im looking to upgrade my wardrobe however I have a limited budget so would really like to know if there are any good places to look for cheap garms.
    Thinking along the lines of YJP or Grailed, what are some other sites you know where I can find some steals.

~O2V
  • sard.wonder
    • Mar 2017

Occasionally there's some good stuff on Depop which is a mobile app but usually I just search for designers I like on all different platforms such as Depop, Grailed, Ebay, facebook market place and sometimes i'm surprised by what's on there and what's available.

By YJP do you mean yahoo japan?

Comment

• apoemofdisplay
      • Nov 2020

I've had some luck on Vestiare Collective and The Real Real as well. I bought a beautiful Yohji Yamamoto double breasted wool overcoat from AW1994 or 96, can't remember. It was a good price. Do you have a sense of what designers you're looking for, or aesthetic/styles of clothing you're shopping for?

Comment

• skydoki
        • Nov 2020

It is not second-hand like the sites you mentioned but, I would highly recommend Yoox. Though it really all depends on what brands or designers you are looking for specifically. With Yoox I have had really good luck with acquiring really nice Isabel Benenato and Ann Demeulemeester Pieces for insanely good prices. Best of luck!

Comment

• milliepalmer
          • Dec 2020

Hello, I would like to thank you it will help me to make my wardrobe better. I hope I find a great present for me after I will finish my question and answer essay task.

Comment

• MartinLowell
            • May 2021

I know my girlfriend likes Shein. They're ok in my opinion. :)

Comment

• AronGlower
              • Feb 2021

I think we should use apps from monopolists in the fashion industry.

Comment

• mimimiller
                • Jan 2024

I often buy products from Shop Mimi Miller. They have a full and diverse range of products from clothes to souvenirs, and the prices are also very reasonable

Comment

• halidecayci
                  • Jan 2024

Check Martin Valen for streetwear outfits.

Comment

• mimimiller
                    • Jan 2024

Loving the discussion here! For unique fashion finds, don't miss checking out https://shopmimimiller.com/. They've got a fantastic selection of unique gifts and fashion pieces that could really elevate your style game. Always a gem for those one-of-a-kind items!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎