Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Prada S/S21 Women’s – Milan

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • YohjiIsLife
    • May 2015

A disaster through and through. As it's been the case with Raf for more than a few years this is terribly uninspired and banal.

The clothes were weird for weird's sake but drenched in Prada triangles, so as not to scare the nouveau-riche clientele. Manuela Pavesi is probably laughing in heaven, she was the true visionary.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I don't think its bad, actually I kind of like it. It's exactly what it is: a cross between Raf and Prada.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• scamp
        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
        I don't think its bad, actually I kind of like it. It's exactly what it is: a cross between Raf and Prada.
        I think it has some very nice approaches to some of the ongoing trends (lets not pretend Prada isn't about the hype) while adding some of its own dna.
        But I get the feeling of Pradas marketing beeing involved too much and Raf beeing fine with it. The Nylon skirt is cool but I wouldnt wear this strange branded thing.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎