X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halibut
    • Sep 2014

Issue loading the forum in Firefox

For months now trying to load the SZ forum in Firefox displays a Dreamhost "Site Not Found" page shown below. I was under the impression that the forum had finally shut down and I was disappointed but not all together surprised. Now I find out that the forum is still up and accessible via other browsers and that's crazy to me. I know Firefox has a comparatively small percentage of users but it's still one of the major browsers and certainly one of the best from a security standpoint. I hope you, Faust, or someone on the techier side of things can fix the problem.

~ H

• Monologue
    • May 2020

I use Firefox both for mobile and desktop. Never had problems loading SZ forum.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

We had an issue with a host automatic upgrade that broke some things, but should be fine now.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Halibut
        • Sep 2014

Well shit. Guess I'll have to look into things on my end. The only plugin I have is https everywhere but the same screen shows up even if I bypass it. Glad to hear it doesn't seem to be affecting others.

Comment

• Ashleybarry
          • Feb 2021

How could you say that firefox is better than google chrome? I think you are the first and the last person on this earth who is using firefox. Please forget the old tech and move on towards our new future.
          Last edited by Ashleybarry; 03-03-2021, 05:32 AM.
          I think of myself as a hard-working person but at the same time I like to enjoy the life for example going to the cinema, walking around with friends, doing sports…
          Therefore, I think that I am also active and sociable.
          I consider myself ambitious with the work; I always have a new goal to achieve. To some extent, you never stop learning so everyone should be ambitious about work.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎