X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I bought a pair of Paul Harnden linen pants with braces from Yoox...My first PH item. The cotton lining adds weight and shape the pants and make them look really "rough". I like the earthy feel of them.

I also bought a silk/cotton shirt and a linen jacket (Paul harnden also, a huge markdown on Yoox) for my girlfriend. I am waiting for the UPS to show up [:)]

nice buckwheat; sounds good to me...and I'm sure your lady is loving the score as well.
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

sum buutz, sum shuuz, sum shirts, sum leatherz, sum blazers, sum belts, sum random accessories. :) discovered a whole new carpe offshoot coming out of Perugia and picked up some of those pieces as well. some of that "new designer"=crazy expensive shit. thought i'd give it a fair chance and the only way to do that is to live in it, so i dove in.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• winQ
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

raf classic coat, 44!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

that's brilliant, winq
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• inaya
            • Apr 2008

Eternal - thanks

winq - amazing

Comment

• airboyair
              • Oct 2006

winq, that coat is may-jah! love it!
              Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                sum buutz, sum shuuz, sum shirts, sum leatherz, sum blazers, sum belts, sum random accessories. :) discovered a whole new carpe offshoot coming out of Perugia and picked up some of those pieces as well. some of that "new designer"=crazy expensive shit. thought i'd give it a fair chance and the only way to do that is to live in it, so i dove in.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

discovered a whole new carpe offshoot coming out of Perugia and picked up some of those pieces as well.
                  More info and some pics would be nice.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• jumpoff
                    • Jan 2008

Lovely coat winQ

Bought this a couple of days ago, crappy pic

Ann D

Quite nice Ann-buy by Voga in Oslo. Nice coats and the waist coats were great. Also a couple of nice shirts. But the mark-up is huge on some items. Lace up boots = $1400+

Comment

• B.S
                      • Nov 2007

the mark-up isnt that bad, compared to aloharag etc. they have the hats for 4-5000 nok, which equals 850 usd.

i thought the lace-up boots were 6,3k? thats 1100-1200 usd, right? hmm.

i picked up the 3/4 trousers with an elastic hem. they didnt have xxs, but i kinda like the xs pair looking baggy. plus theyre extremely comfortable. and full-lenght on me. heheheh.

eternal, im 90% sure they sold out the tanks last season, they do have longsleeves and short-sleeves though, both in black, and a browngrayish colour very similar to ricks 'dust'. and i think the longsleeve was 1100nok.

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                        More info and some pics would be nice.
                        I actually met with the designer and purchased the pieces with her to be shipped home. so pictures will be forthcoming. Evidentlly, a lot of these "offshoots" are from designers that held a kind of internship position in the CDiem house. She was actually one of the designers there. My italian is very poor, so I couldn't dig deeper than I wanted wth the QandA. You can see the Carpe imprint on these designs as well (I see some of Luca's style as well), but still very different. Conceptually novel with clean execution. Will post more thoughts/facts soon or you might see something on Scoute.org (Arto willing).

Sartorialoft

Comment

• jumpoff
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by B.S View Post

i thought the lace-up boots were 6,3k? thats 1100-1200 usd, right? hmm.
                          I might be mistaken, but i think that the boots were 7995.

Comment

• drexl
                            • Sep 2006

I actually met with the designer and purchased the pieces with her to be shipped home. so pictures will be forthcoming. Evidentlly, a lot of these "offshoots" are from designers that held a kind of internship position in the CDiem house. She was actually one of the designers there. My italian is very poor, so I couldn't dig deeper than I wanted wth the QandA. You can see the Carpe imprint on these designs as well (I see some of Luca's style as well), but still very different. Conceptually novel with clean execution. Will post more thoughts/facts soon or you might see something on Scoute.org (Arto willing).
                            Cool, will you be bringing it to Sartorialoft?

Picked up a Natalia Brilli Nolex in a cracked graphite leather yesterday (at Holt Renfrew of all places). I really like tarnished metallic finish it has, hoping it wears off real nicely for that broken-down look. Cheapest I've seen anywhere too, $285 as opposed to $400-something at Reborn last winter?

Last edited by drexl; 09-11-2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• LeOn
                              • Jun 2008

wow inaya... your tastes are, for sure, incredible !

just bought this jacket

Comment

• reborn
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by drexl View Post
                                Cool, will you be bringing it to Sartorialoft?

Picked up a Natalia Brilli Nolex in a cracked graphite leather yesterday (at Holt Renfrew of all places). I really like tarnished metallic finish it has, hoping it wears off real nicely for that broken-down look. Cheapest I've seen anywhere too, $285 as opposed to $400-something at Reborn last winter?
                                That watch/bracelet is awesome. It reminds me of a miharayasuhiro piece: a buttery leather covered watch...like the shoes he occasionally puts out. And at $285, that's a great buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎