• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

The heels are epic. A classic.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kodiakthebear
      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
      kodiakthebear The pants look amazing! I sold those to a SZ member, now i am wondering if they are in your hands. Also, those heels are to die for, not everyone can pull that androgyny look, well done!
      Thank you! I got them off of @myfavoritecolorisblack (ig handle), but it's entirely possible they're one of those pieces that has just gotten traded around the online fashion community for a while, and eventually ended up with me. Do you have any information about the origin of the pants? I found the collaboration, but none of the images of other pairs I've seen have the same gold webbing or rivets.

Comment

• Llez
        • Jan 2009

Just got back from HK. Got a load of pieces on sale there. Mostly adding to my basics.

• 1.takahiromiyashita
        • 2.RO drkshdw
        • 3.Ann D.
        • 4.RO
        • 5.RO (female)
        • 6.Andrea Ya’aqov
        • 7.RO
        • 8.RO drkshdw
        • 9.RO drkshdw
        • 10.Julius
        • 11.RO
        • 12.RO
        • 13.RO drkshdw
        • 14.RO (female)
        • 15.Julius

Prices can be really good in HK, especially at IT/Joyce. Got the Rick's Tank at Ink.

Comment

• kodiakthebear
          • Jul 2018

poor picture but another new pickup — Rick Owens creeper socks

Comment

• negroygris
            • Aug 2013

kodiakthebear These bikers are made of the 12oz denim Tatsuro Horikawa used for his Spring/ Summer 2011 [Chaos; Ontological Anarchisim] Collection. This was an exclusive collaboration x LHP and I believe there was only a size run made of 2 size 1, 2 size 2, 1 size 1 and 1 size 4. These are the exact same cut as the infamous Chaos bikers, the only difference is that these have the metal rivets on the sides and also the polyurethane webbing at the crotch. If these are a size 2 then they are the ones I sold to someone else. They also have a heavy wax coating throughout, they are indeed a masterpiece.
            We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• kodiakthebear
              • Jul 2018

negroygris

Yeah these are a size 2! Really neat to know the provenance of the piece—it sounds like after you sold them to someone here, they passed it onto the person whom I bought them from, before ending up with me.

Comment

• jap808
                • Dec 2012

I found this BBS vest/sleeveless Tejana in a consigment (aka second hand) store in Berlin and grab it immediately: I've never seen a sleeveless Tejana, so maybe it's a sample... Someone knows more about this?
                It's a medium-weight denim, color is somekind of rusted/rust-dyed, with some white color spots: I immediatly fall in love with it... Perfect for give some "Midnight cowboy"-twist to the boring plain summer t-shirt/vest ;)

A DRKSHDW basic which gets me an incredible amount of compliments, everytime I wear it: compared to other sweater, it's quite fitted and little longer, plus the color "Dinge" gives and unespected brightness to the usual dark look.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                  • Jun 2013

Undercover WMNNC Rider

And some Yohji trews but they aren't an interesting photo on a hanger

Comment

• Gauche
                    • Nov 2010

Great leather! ^
                    Ages very well also

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Nice rider! I need to pull mine out as well.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Nice rider! I need to pull mine out as well.
                        Haven’t you complained about normies wearing perfectos a while back?
                        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                          I found this BBS vest/sleeveless Tejana in a consigment (aka second hand) store in Berlin and grab it immediately: I've never seen a sleeveless Tejana, so maybe it's a sample... Someone knows more about this?
                          It's a medium-weight denim, color is somekind of rusted/rust-dyed, with some white color spots: I immediatly fall in love with it... Perfect for give some "Midnight cowboy"-twist to the boring plain summer t-shirt/vest ;)
                          ss17, some of the looks had sleeveless tejanas in varying lengths, very little production, pretty rare colorway pretty sure goes by tejana0
                          Last edited by TriggerDiscipline; 03-12-2019, 07:39 AM.
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                            Haven’t you complained about normies wearing perfectos a while back?
                            Yes. And at the end of the article I talk about how I have found the way to style it that suits me.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jap808
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                              ss17, some of the looks had sleeveless tejanas in varying lengths, very little production, pretty rare colorway pretty sure goes by tejana0
                              Thank you. It's gonna be my ss19 must-wear piece.

Comment

• ike
                                • Feb 2019

Recent purchased a pair of Common Projects Chelsea Boots.

I have also written a review of Common Projects Chelsea Boots. Thought it would be of interest to you guys.
                                Mr.Alife
                                Amazon ungating service

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎