Page 1199 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 1996991099114911891190119111921193119411951196119711981199
Results 23,961 to 23,975 of 23975

Thread: Your recent purchases

Sick. Don't even want to know the price...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Sick. Don't even want to know the price...
    It was quite reasonable actually (as far as yohji coats go...), I managed to take around 40% off the EU price by buying it at the Aoyama flagship and getting the tax refunded (they also loaded me up with a few freebies!). Came to around 2700 (this is the same coat that sold out for 8300 on farfetch)

Quote Originally Posted by zccaado View Post
    It was quite reasonable actually (as far as yohji coats go...), I managed to take around 40% off the EU price by buying it at the Aoyama flagship and getting the tax refunded (they also loaded me up with a few freebies!). Came to around 2700 (this is the same coat that sold out for 8300 on farfetch)
    Not bad at all, all things considered. Congrats - beautiful piece. I still love Yohji's design and craftsmanship. But prices are certainly eye-watering.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Haven't posted in a minute, some favourite recent purchases (thanks again AHN!)

I bought oil pastels. I am going to draw pictures. I choose oil pastels as they have a bright color. Hope I have chances to share with you guys my painting.

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    Haven't posted in a minute, some favourite recent purchases (thanks again AHN!)

The jacket is cool. I like this kind of style.

Three things in recent months:

This ersatz silver watch from CCP, bought used

A bag from By Walid, made using 19th-century fabric

Last but not least, this Yohji Yamamoto coat from SS20. It was marked down to over 60% off the UK retail price. Still expensive, but not offensive.

That bag's so sick!!

damn, that Yamamoto print: what a stunning color!

That coat is lovely.
    I like Yamamoto best when he incorporates color and color patterns.
    Cannot stop looking at Yamamoto‘s ways of using color.

I recently bought a pair of leather shoes. I really like the color, size, and durability of the leather.

Isaac Sellam Experience Arpenteur

I did not find much about this brand here on the forum but I found it very interesting.
    It is made from some leather/jersey alloy (?) that makes it elastic.
    The elastic material and a 3d-ish/anatomical design reminiscent of Devoa makes it super comfortable.
    It seems like a garment from the future to me because it is so practical in an elegant innovative way.

Quote Originally Posted by Do_Decor View Post
    Isaac Sellam Experience Arpenteur

I did not find much about this brand here on the forum but I found it very interesting.
    It is made from some leather/jersey alloy (?) that makes it elastic.
    The elastic material and a 3d-ish/anatomical design reminiscent of Devoa makes it super comfortable.
    It seems like a garment from the future to me because it is so practical in an elegant innovative way.
    Are you kidding me, Isaac Sellam is a benchmark in handmade leather industry, and the jacket absolutely amazing especially when i see your fit picture looks like made for you, good choice ��

@darkpyramid Thank you for the kind encouragement! It indeed seems very right sizewise - fwiw I am 183cm/78kg now and this is a size L . I‘ll find out more about the designer and his output.