• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    faust what is your J1 size?

I am toying with F1604L, and have been for like a while, just not sure if I want it as badly as I want another leather.
    the colour is more subtle in person than photos online would suggest (and the steel taping is less contrast-y than it is on the black version), it's also more water resistant than the straight cotton versions I've tried which is the main reason I picked it up living here in the PNW.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      faust what is your J1 size?

I am toying with F1604L, and have been for like a while, just not sure if I want it as badly as I want another leather.
      I can squeeze into a Small over a tee if I don't eat, but if I am honest with myself, I am probably a Medium.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

I have felt the fabric before and enjoy it, but I just do not know if I like Outdoor jacket or not which is the issue tbqh. ive seen them in person too and I tried on a squadron one but it was for such a short amount of time that I could not make a decision.

:/
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Wait for the next season's version. The removable lining makes it. I am glad I waited out two seasons.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blaw95
            • Oct 2015

Yohji Yamamoto SS09

Saint Laurent

Soloist

Comment

• UserName1
              • Feb 2017

Nice that SL

Comment

• jap808
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by blaw95 View Post
                Yohji Yamamoto SS09

Soloist
                Soloist is a copycat! :D

Comment

• blaw95
                  • Oct 2015

woops! :D

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

Recently got a piece I have been hunting for a while in my size, the weight on this piece is nothing but heavy, they are excessively coated which i am truly fund of and the best part is the long inseam, with the slight drop crotch and low yoke, enough waist allowance to tuck in a shirt, simply perfect. Tania's pattern making skills always inspire me.

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• goldsamxo
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
                      Recently got a piece I have been hunting for a while in my size, the weight on this piece is nothing but heavy, they are excessively coated which i am truly fund of and the best part is the long inseam, with the slight drop crotch and low yoke, enough waist allowance to tuck in a shirt, simply perfect. Tania's pattern making skills always inspire me.
                      So you're the person who bought them right before I was going to grab them ._.
                      Seriously amazing buy man! Am so jealous - hope you upload a picture in WDYWT soon.
                      Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• negroygris
                        • Aug 2013

goldsamxo Oh were you? What's your waist size?
                        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• goldsamxo
                          • Jan 2017

Recent purchases - semester is winding down so I've been buying less clothes since I'm moving out soon.. (besides a Rick & Boris shirt I bought for summer)

Rick Owens Furniture
                          Style Zeitgeist Vol. 1 - 4 (thanks Atelier)
                          Comme des Garçons / Met (shipped this since I didn't feel like carting it around NYC with me - was a smart idea, book is massive but I love it)

Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Anton
                            • Oct 2014

Definitely grabbing the Comme des Garçons Met book soon!
                            I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
                            My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• negroygris
                              • Aug 2013

Shout Out's to neostrifeX for hooking me up with this gem I use on a daily basis.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Vrax
                                • Jan 2013

That's a pretty good find imo, even if I personally don't like backpacks that much (Rick's bucket bag does the trick for me ;))...may it serve you long and well!
                                Also waiting for Rick Owens: furniture book to arrive in a couple of days :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎