X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    My first, and certainly not last, foray into the work of Yang Li. Both from the Atelier sale.

1) Cotton twill coat with patches and inverted seams

Love the coat Faust! I have been thinking about getting the Black Patches coat from his F/W 17 season. Did you size down or did you go with your regular size?
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      Mainline or Salomon?
      The Salomon.

The mainline pair I have from 2012 is quite nice but they fit loose, and I'm prone to sprains. Haven't touched a more current mainline boot offering, though.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
        Love the coat Faust! I have been thinking about getting the Black Patches coat from his F/W 17 season. Did you size down or did you go with your regular size?
        Thanks! Definitely size down
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Olivia
          • Jan 2018

Soooo, I've been obsessed with short, high-neck, "duvet"-like padded jackets for a while and found these through EverySale (would have never thought to check Antonioli otherwise!)

I debated for a while - ended up going for the MSBHV one (although the Fenty x Puma one is also to diiiie for).

Comment

• cursedd00r
            • Jan 2018

just new boot goofin!
            older donkey leather 796z, really beautiful warm patina

Comment

• Hoser
              • Jul 2017

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
              Hey Negroygris. I have the jacket you are talking about. Just for some reference. I am 5'8" about 155lbs. I tried on both the 44 and the 46. I ended up with the 44. I almost went with the 46 for a slightly more relaxed fit, but I can still wear a sweater underneath with a 44 without a problem. The 44 looks slightly more tailored on me than the 46. I hope that makes sense and helps you a bit.

Comment

• Dropt
                • May 2009

Received the BBS x salomon speedcross 4 from PNP, wtf they are so comfortable. Makes me wanna never wear boots ever again.

Also splurged on a couple of Ziggy Chen pants that I had to tailor (as I do with pretty much all my stuff), so worth it though. The man does wonderful clothes, a grandiose attention to details and tremendous materials and finishes. Sorry for the stock pics, will try to do a wywt soonish.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Dropt View Post
                  Received the BBS x salomon speedcross 4 from PNP, wtf they are so comfortable. Makes me wanna never wear boots ever again.
                  Dont end up like me with a salomon problem though, youll end up with too many lol
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• k3mist
                    • Apr 2013

oh man already got 2 of that collaboration, pissed i didn't get the dirty white.
                    and I'm 100% getting the green low bamba2? (when they coming out Trigger?)

Comment

• darkbydesign
                      • Sep 2010

I finally bought a black BBS J4 leather jacket! Man - soooooooo much better than I expected. Soft, detailed with amazing zippers and the rusty waist buckle. Not stiff at all with thick and substantial horse leather. In love with it! Mmmmmmm.....

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

way later this year I believe from what I was told. No dirty white that I recall for SS18 but I know something like that is coming for FW18
                        Originally posted by unwashed
                        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                        Originally posted by Ahimsa
                        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                          I finally bought a black BBS J4 leather jacket! Man - soooooooo much better than I expected. Soft, detailed with amazing zippers and the rusty waist buckle. Not stiff at all with thick and substantial horse leather. In love with it! Mmmmmmm.....
                          It's a good one - Boris himself favors it.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

It's insanely nice and the horse leather is like butter. I have some other pieces in horse, but whatever the process was for the cold dying and treatment of the horse on the AW17 J4 is like spot on. Because I loved it so much, I just got another one in the white Kangaroo so looking forward to seeing the contrast there as I know it'll be different in various ways. That'll tap me out for a while but so glad to feel a perfect fit on another leather jacket. In the past, I've only fit well into Julius leather from Gothik and prior collections but these surpass even those fits by a landslide and nice to be inspired by the construction and process of the leather.

Comment

• cursedd00r
                              • Jan 2018

just got these firefighter uniform trousers from the early-mid showa period (20s-40s). beautiful beautiful thick weave and careful consruction. really interested in vtg japanese working class clothes as someone too poor to ever buy pieces from the brands popular on sz.

also ordered sashiko needles / thread and some vintage japanese textiles so that i can learn sashiko / boro and keep all of my yohji pants forever.
                              also ordered 36 packs of the new pokemon set ; )

Comment

• jap808
                                • Dec 2012

Finally, got a new (i)Phone with a decent camera so I could took some pics of my not-so-recent last purchase:

Forme d'Expression Fiamma scarf: "everyone should own one Forme scarf (at least)" (cit.)

Rick Owens silk Wotan Peacot down jacket: my first down jacket!
                                Super-light, but extremely warm. Get a lot of compliments for the silk: it makes the jacket look gorgeous imho.

BBS Bamba: the more I wear them, the more I love them. Consistent leather and sole.

BBS P13 rusted RF: maybe not the best colorway, but I get this on sale at a very nice price. The color has some red/rust/greenish shade. I'd love to get the TF, but my leg simply doesn't enter in the TF.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎