Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your recent purchases

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Your recent purchases

What did you buy recently? I hit up Barneys warehouse sale, but I found nothing noteworthy. I just bought a pair of Levi's Premium "strummer" model jeans for everyday wear. For $30 I can't complain. There were also some Cloak boots that were pretty covetable, but I passed. I wish I had the type of luck Caffeine did with her Ann Demeulemeester footwear!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Re: Your recent purchases

I bought a pair of Paul Harnden linen pants with braces from Yoox...My first PH item. The cotton lining adds weight and shape the pants and make them look really "rough". I like the earthy feel of them.

I also bought a silk/cotton shirt and a linen jacket (Paul harnden also, a huge markdown on Yoox) for my girlfriend. I am waiting for the UPS to show up [:)]

I recently bought a S/S 2005 (her final season) Jil Sander buffalo skin bag.I've been using it for work and really like the size and the durability of the leather.

Nice pickups, rach2jic and Buckwheat. Buckwheat post a pic when you get a chance!

I love the color of the bag.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Will do [B][Y]

[quote user="Faust"]

Nice pickups, rach2jic and Buckwheat. Buckwheat post a pic when you get a chance!

I love the color of the bag.

[/quote]

i like harden footwear and some of his clothing- but the cut is so anti-fit i really don't know how to wear it. i was tempted to buy a blazer- it was made out of different shades of maroon and burgundy- but i couldn't stomach the $1000 price tag even after a 50% discount. hope yoox puts up some nice stuff as the season goes on...

new M.A+ wallet from h lorenzo

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I bought a pair of Paul Harnden linen pants with braces from Yoox...My first PH item. The cotton lining adds weight and shape the pants and make them look really "rough". I like the earthy feel of them.

I also bought a silk/cotton shirt and a linen jacket (Paul harnden also, a huge markdown on Yoox) for my girlfriend. I am waiting for the UPS to show up [:)]

nice buckwheat; sounds good to me...and I'm sure your lady is loving the score as well.

sum buutz, sum shuuz, sum shirts, sum leatherz, sum blazers, sum belts, sum random accessories. :) discovered a whole new carpe offshoot coming out of Perugia and picked up some of those pieces as well. some of that "new designer"=crazy expensive shit. thought i'd give it a fair chance and the only way to do that is to live in it, so i dove in.

Banned

raf classic coat, 44!

that's brilliant, winq

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    sum buutz, sum shuuz, sum shirts, sum leatherz, sum blazers, sum belts, sum random accessories. :) discovered a whole new carpe offshoot coming out of Perugia and picked up some of those pieces as well. some of that "new designer"=crazy expensive shit. thought i'd give it a fair chance and the only way to do that is to live in it, so i dove in.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Lovely coat winQ

Bought this a couple of days ago, crappy pic

Ann D

Quite nice Ann-buy by Voga in Oslo. Nice coats and the waist coats were great. Also a couple of nice shirts. But the mark-up is huge on some items. Lace up boots = $1400+

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    discovered a whole new carpe offshoot coming out of Perugia and picked up some of those pieces as well.
    More info and some pics would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    More info and some pics would be nice.
    I actually met with the designer and purchased the pieces with her to be shipped home. so pictures will be forthcoming. Evidentlly, a lot of these "offshoots" are from designers that held a kind of internship position in the CDiem house. She was actually one of the designers there. My italian is very poor, so I couldn't dig deeper than I wanted wth the QandA. You can see the Carpe imprint on these designs as well (I see some of Luca's style as well), but still very different. Conceptually novel with clean execution. Will post more thoughts/facts soon or you might see something on Scoute.org (Arto willing).

Just got this from seven ,prefect length for any boots.

Cheers to Lorien and the team at BBSNY.

Damn, man, there is SERIOUS taste conversion here going on. I have three out of the four items you just posted, haha. I still maintain that the parka looks better with the lining worn outside. Try it, you'll fly it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine