Clear All
  • Dropt
    • May 2009

It's from that really well known luxury Scandinavian designer

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Wrekt View Post
      Picked up a very old CCP jacket off of eBay. Would anyone happen to know more about the 'SIS 96' season? Can't seem to find anything online. :)

this was before he reached the status of an artisanal diety
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Barneys fire sale trophy - DRKSHDW jacket for a cool $300. I swore I'd never buy a bomber jacket, but this is not too bombery. I also like the sleeve details (the 4 snaps in the back add to it as well). Anyone else scored? It's 75% + another 20% on top.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Barneys fire sale trophy - DRKSHDW jacket
          woah is that du17s5765mu?

what size did you get?
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
            woah is that du17s5765mu?

what size did you get?
            Yes, it is! I got an M and it fits like a glove. I am surprised these are so slim.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Yes, it is! I got an M and it fits like a glove. I am surprised these are so slim.
              I have not bought rick or drkshdw in 4 years but for some reason I wanted that when I tried it on, was keeping tabs on that, nice find. I am also looking forward to so many dust pieces and drkshdw which is slowly turning somewhat mainline. The new looks are very striking and a different approach to the developed aesthetic Rick has been putting out for the past couple of collections.
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Drkshdw is imo best suited for everyday life, because you can wash all your garments yourself. That’s why I’m slowly swapping all of my mainline pieces for Drkshdw (except for suiting, of course).
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I have not bought rick or drkshdw in 4 years but for some reason I wanted that when I tried it on, was keeping tabs on that, nice find. I am also looking forward to so many dust pieces and drkshdw which is slowly turning somewhat mainline. The new looks are very striking and a different approach to the developed aesthetic Rick has been putting out for the past couple of collections.
                  It's one of those piece that go from "this looks nice" one the rack to "this is fucking amazing" once you put it on. That has always been Rick's genius in my experience. I think a lot of it has to do with the slim, elongated arm, the high armhole, just the way he constructs things - remember, his strength is draping, which requires a dress form - that are not immediately apparent.

I am also glad that this one doesn't have the arm pocket, so it's not immediately bombery.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

I am surprised these are so slim.
                    Bumped right now for this. Just got the mainline version with Brothers collar but it was too small for me..

Sadly to return it :/
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

how do you find the length E? it looks quite cropped on most of the website models.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                        • Jun 2013

I now understand the love for these. Brilliant, brilliant boots which can seemingly be worn with everything. My purchase of the year (admittedly I've only bought about 4 things but still)

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                          how do you find the length E? it looks quite cropped on most of the website models.
                          Helps to be short for once, haha. Fits right at the belt line.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            its mega cropped on me, which is why I want it. but BBS SS18 has plenty to satisfy me in various styles.

Comment

• k3mist
                              • Apr 2013

throughly impressed with ziggy chens textile and finishing

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Helps to be short for once, haha. Fits right at the belt line.
                                its mega cropped on me, which is why I want it. but BBS SS18 has plenty to satisfy me in various styles.
                                haha fair enough guys, I'm fairly short but with a longer torso so it might look odd on me!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎