• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by renard rouge View Post
    Been hunting for these Ann D for ages, so glad to see them being reissued again for Spring '13

Best boots ever.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

Couldn't be bothered with paying $500 for a pair of Rick Owens leg warmers in cotton, so got myself a pair for $7 at H&M instead - and what d'ya know, it's even wool!

Somebody asked if they slide down the legs when you walk. There's an elastic band in both ends, so of course that part stays put. Also, the stacking between the bands stays for quite some time. Of course after some time of walking it starts to slide down, but it isn't bad at all.

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

thigh highs? cuuuuuuute. style with short shorts, post pics, thnx

Comment

• HWith
          • May 2007

Don't really have it with short shorts. Here's one with RO double tokyo cashmere shorts and RO Stivale boots. And gf playing with her iPhone in the corner, lol.

I also tried some shorts that didn't work very well, so I decided to just fuck it all up (I like playing around in fitting rooms, you see). I guess they kinda count as short shorts. There isn't really any stacking on the leg warmers on that pic though.

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

those aren't short shorts; not by my standards. an aside, i'd like to have her legs when she's done with them. they look so long. i feel like mine don't look nearly as good in semi-sheer hose. maybe i'll get some pics of that so i can hear a second opinion.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

stumbled upon this in a used bookstore after reading vol. 3

Comment

• Mikevigar
                • Jan 2010

gazwsx, you won't regret trading for those pants, I have them and they are top notch. Thick durable fabric but not too stiff and perfectly shaped (for me at least). I have a few pairs of BBS pants from different seasons and these are the best of the best, marked difference from earlier seasons, you can see how he's striving for perfection at the same time as experimenting with new materials/treatments.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Wow, cows, good find indeed.

HWith, you two certainly make a hot viking couple.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• electricgecko
                    • May 2012

hwith, i never thought of this leg warmer thing as leggings for wintertime. the way they were styled at the show didn't really work for me, but your photo did the trick. off to h&m now, 7$ in hand.

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

Faust: Yeah, I've been lucky. A pretty girl who only wears black!

EDIT: Image deleted, way too big.

Electric gecko: They have several versions, I picked the thin one, as I never freeze on my legs, but they can def. be used for winter if you chose some of the heavier ones.

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

^
                        Please excuse my ignorance but are those women H&M leggings or were they bought in the men's dept? Just curious cuz I didn't think H&M carried stuff like that for men
                        They look fine and @$7 a good find

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

^
                          They're not leggings but leg warmers, like Rick made for SS13.

They're in the girls department, but I guess they're even more unisex that black socks, as they're practically size free, so I see no reason why a man shouldn't buy them. A know a lot of ballet dancers and for some reason they're always wearing leg warmers when practicing, and they all buy the same, male and female. Not from H&M though.

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

very cool. Thanks for the info

*edit* just remembered my wearing hockey socks with a garter belt.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                              • Jun 2011

Concur, fn hockey socks never stayed up at least my current set up my compression shorts Velcro to them as I always felt weird wearing a garter belt. One of the more manly sports around and requires the use of a rather female contraption ;)
                              -v_o_t
                              sale items

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by *** View Post

got lucky at my favourite book store and online.
                                yes u did. i have berlin and it seems to be worth a ton these days. your thoughts on the grognard/stoops one?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎