• andrewislasorad
    • Nov 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

^ Are they still selling FW 06 items?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

ddohnggo-Excellent buy! I love the look of the sweater, looks all warm and comfy.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="Faust"]/\ yea, you are supposed to leave what you cut out hanging. All these rules with Linea...
        [/quote]

I know right? With such limited distribution and lack of knowledge from the SA's (just look at kompressor's experience at Maxfield's), it's a wonder that Maurizio's philosophy has really come across. It's practically been passed around via word-of-mouth. Goes to show the level of dedication and sincere interest many have in the line.

... or it could have been one individual playing one huge practical joke and is laughing at all of us wearing clothes with bits and pieces of it hanging off everywhere.

[/quote]

i was surprised to see a fairly good amount of Linea and L'Maltieri at maxfields, even an Anatomica coat, but yeah they didn't knowmuch about myLinea shirt. that's why i need to buy from you guys who are knowledgable about Continues - gotta save up some chinese new year'smoney for cycle-two! haha

Comment

• soultek
          • Feb 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

How come Cloak was 50% off? I thought it was 60% off?

[/quote]

Sorry, just realized you are right it was 60% off. And yes it was FW 06 stuff. There was a fair amount of it left.

Comment

• Jshockmtl
            • Oct 2006

So i just got my C-Diem boots from Lazzari and i am stoked. The fit is pretty tight but the lenght is perfect. Im sure they will mold to my feet. So happy right now!

Comment

• nairb49
              • Dec 2006

some of these purchases are making me horrendously jealous. And someone needs to post pics of their linea shirt cut and worn. and not worn, out of curiosity.

Comment

• khiev
                • Nov 2006

jshock- my cdiem were pretty tight at first but dont worry they'll eventually stretch out comfortably.

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                  • Oct 2006

What about CCP boots? i dont remember if you have any, but do you think they would stretch also?

Comment

• khiev
                    • Nov 2006

I dont remember my ccp boots stretching... they were comfortable right from the start, although as you may already know, his sizings are way off, so make sure that you get the right size.

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                      • Oct 2006

If a 40 in C-Diem is just right, besides being about rough and tight, what should i get for CCP? The person i was talking to said maybe a 7 or so...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

The thing I've discovered from Cdiems is that you can actually wear a decent range of the rounded toe styles if you need to. I am a size 10 US and I'm currently wearing a pair of size 41 cdiems. I also wore a pair of 42s and the fit was fine. A larger toebox I think allows for this.

Poell boots are a bit more accurate and have less leeway. Mine are Poell size 8 and fit precise. Remember that Poell sizes are actually 2 larger than stamped. I actually had to break them in some... when I first bought them the left foot would get sore around the toes and then the leather loosened up and they feel perfect.

Congrats on the purchase! Good to hear that Lazzari is credible. My roommate just bought the black diagonal zips.

Oh and also, I'll be getting some size 7 black diagonal zip CCP boots for Cycle-Two in the next couple/few days [:P]

For sizing, I'd go with your real shoe size to compare to CCPs since CDiems are a tad more flexible with the sizing!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

that's interesting. i have the cdiem lace ups in a size 40, which fit well, and i have tiny feet (like US 7.5). the 41's in the boots are really that large?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

I don't know how to explain it, but the 41s are on my feet right now. I think the sizing flexibility is only true with the rounded toe shoes/boots. The flatter toebox ones probably don't allow this.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                              • Oct 2006

I wear mostly 8.5 or 9 and the 40 in the boots i got are perfect sizing but i dont have any experience with c-diem boots or shoes besides these as they are my first

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jshockmtl"]If a 40 in C-Diem is just right, besides being about rough and tight, what should i get for CCP? The person i was talking to said maybe a 7 or so...
                                [/quote]

I'd recommend a 6....

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎