X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zccaado
    • Apr 2019

SFTM cargo corduroys

Last edited by zccaado; 07-02-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• DIGITALSEA
      • Jun 2019

Comment

• demifiend
        • May 2019

ordered loads of rick stuff

larry shades in black/flash gold
        babel tee in cyclamen
        babel astaire drawstring crops in bluejay grey
        rickenstocks in black/silver

and a random backpack in something between green and darkdust. no tags or season listed that i can find, maybe a sample? idk, i got it off of yoox and it looks dope as hell.

if anyone can chime in with recs on what to check in london or liverpool i'll be there soon and i'd appreciate it massively

Comment

• Halibut
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by demifiend View Post
          if anyone can chime in with recs on what to check in london or liverpool i'll be there soon and i'd appreciate it massively
          I've never been to London but I'd definitely check out Hostem/Hostem Archive/Blue Mountain School. They're sort of a store cum gallery cum museum. They are one of the few (maybe only) stockist for Amy Revier, whose textile work is closer to art than clothing. Other labels they stock include GBS, PR Patterson, and Casey Casey.

It seems they also do periodic communal dinners and even have some accommodations for rent. The whole thing sounds very progressive, experimental, and thoughtful. I'd love to visit someday.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by demifiend View Post
            I want to second Halibut's recommendation of Blue Mountain School. If you're looking for other stockists, I'd add Selfridge's, Harrod's, Layers London, Lab Store London, Browns, Liberty, Matches. Rick Owens has a shop in Mayfair. LN-CC also carries a lot of cool stuff, but I was never able to find the physical shop. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Beyond shopping, the Christian Dior show at the V&A is spectacular. You must book tickets in advance, as it sells out every day. Also, I loved the Emma Kunz show at the Serpentine Gallery. It's in Hyde Park and is free, though closed on Mondays.

Comment

• mamooon
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
              I want to second Halibut's recommendation of Blue Mountain School. If you're looking for other stockists, I'd add Selfridge's, Harrod's, Layers London, Lab Store London, Browns, Liberty, Matches. Rick Owens has a shop in Mayfair. LN-CC also carries a lot of cool stuff, but I was never able to find the physical shop. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Beyond shopping, the Christian Dior show at the V&A is spectacular. You must book tickets in advance, as it sells out every day. Also, I loved the Emma Kunz show at the Serpentine Gallery. It's in Hyde Park and is free, though closed on Mondays.
              I found last year a few Rick Owens-things in the 'Dover Street Market'-Store, don't know if they still have this Brand stocked. Beside of that, what a lovely shop, friendly and helpful staff and probably the most interesting selection of Comme des Garcons-Products i'm aware of in the UK. And the 'Rosemary's bakery' in the top floor is a nice spot with lovely cakes.
              ;p

Comment

• darkbydesign
                • Sep 2010

Bought BBS murex purple J3 (same as the brown one shown here) and then the purple bambas from AW18 and love both items. The jacket is my favorite of his yet. So much of a gradient in the palette and really happy with it.

Insane how much of a deal it was on both with the sale....

Comment

• XIX
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                  Bought BBS murex purple J3 (same as the brown one shown here) and then the purple bambas from AW18 and love both items. The jacket is my favorite of his yet. So much of a gradient in the palette and really happy with it.

Insane how much of a deal it was on both with the sale....
                  Really happy with all those NY store pieces that just wound up on Grailed? https://www.grailed.com/listings/982...sive-Oil-Brown

Comment

• darkbydesign
                    • Sep 2010

That's the benefit of living in NYC. I just walked over and got mine before someone posted on Grailed. Mine was $1500 for the J3 yay.... haha. These people who think they're gonna sell for $4000 on Grailed are delusional. There's a beautiful red leather I'd buy for $1500-$2000 but it's up for like $8000 on there. LOL. Silly but fair game. Can't hate the player, but no one says we have to buy from them. Just sad to think great clothing is sitting in some person's closet not getting worn waiting to get bought when it never will. BBSNY had it all up online so anyone could have bought for like 60-70% off if they just logged into the website.

Comment

• demifiend
                      • May 2019

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
                      I found last year a few Rick Owens-things in the 'Dover Street Market'-Store, don't know if they still have this Brand stocked. Beside of that, what a lovely shop, friendly and helpful staff and probably the most interesting selection of Comme des Garcons-Products i'm aware of in the UK. And the 'Rosemary's bakery' in the top floor is a nice spot with lovely cakes.
                      ;p
                      I'm not sure about DSML, but the NY store had a small selection of Rick stuff when I stopped in a few months ago. Not sure if there's anything else in the DSM orbit that's on my radar currently, but I might pop into the London store for fun if it's not far out of the way.

@halibut, jurrasicsnark-

thank you both for the recs! hostem in particular sounds right up my alley, definitely going to check that out. advance tickets to the dior exhibit are already sold out, but it seems they do offer a small number in person every morning so i might try my luck there.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

So far in 2019:

01 Harris Wharf • Oversized black spring/summer coat made from heavy jersey with slightly roughened up edges. Unfortunately, I can’t find an image online.

02 Drkshdw • Waxed Detroit Jeans

03 Rick Owens Astaires (new wool) with stripes (silk) – had a tailor reduce the drop in the crotch though.

04 Drkshdw • Sock sneakers (ordered these an hour ago) – the smooth cotton version, not the denim one from the image:

05 Prada Cloud Bust La Sportiva • Katana boulder shoes

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Love Harris Warf. Such an underrated brand.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zccaado
                            • Apr 2019

Shunichi Iwase Pants from nude:mm. Very comfortable linen

Inverted Horse Leather Scar-stich Derby Shoes from Object London

Comment

• gawkrodger
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Love Harris Warf. Such an underrated brand.
                              and really good value.

Those Nude:mm trousers are great

Comment

• fhcm_
                                • Mar 2019

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mj55p0j

Rick Owens SS19 Babel Transparent Leather Hiking Sneaker. Super happy about these. Excited to se how they will hold up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎