X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • irrlicht
    • Jan 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

explicit: what camera/lens do you use? the soft and buttery bokeh is as beautiful as the belt.

number nine x taihachiro kinsei

Comment

• explicit
      • Jan 2007

Thanks! I really love the belt (I've worn it almost every day since it arrived).

Yeah, I'm really excited for the oxfords (been waiting for them almost as long as you Casius, hahaha).

irrlicht, I shot those with a canon 50mm 1.2. It's my favorite lens for the very same reason you mentioned.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

stopped by atelier today, and my awesome gf bought me this yohji shirt:

was hoping to add dark's boots here too, but i lost the auction.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Man, I need to find myself a girl like that. Great looking shirt ddohnggo, btw, how are Yohji's prices? I really like the tank and the leather lace ups A has in.
          Sorry you didn't get the boots. [:'(]
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

i didn't take a close look at the yohji prices, but the shirt was $270. not too bad for atelier. the tanks were cool. i would guess that they hovered around $200(?)

i tried on the ma+ belts, which were nice, but $450 was a bit too much for me.

yeah, the boots are a bummer, but i'm sure i'll have another chance. hopefully the guy will flake!

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

i didn't take a close look at the yohji prices, but the shirt was $270. not too bad for atelier. the tanks were cool. i would guess that they hovered around $200(?)

i tried on the ma+ belts, which were nice, but $450 was a bit too much for me.

yeah, the boots are a bummer, but i'm sure i'll have another chance. hopefully the guy will flake!

[/quote]

Congrats on the Yohji shirt! Their Yohji buy at Atelier really changed what I thought about Yamamoto's designs. Some really amazing pieces.

Were they sold out of all the slim MA+ belts? Only the thick one left then? It's too bad they didn't order (or it wasn't produced this season maybe) the belt with the mobius chain on it. That's a beautiful beautiful piece.

Those last-minute bidders on ebay... bastards. Hope the guy flakes so that you can pick em up!

Enjoy your time in NYC!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="explicit"] Thanks! I really love the belt (I've worn it almost every day since it arrived).

Yeah, I'm really excited for the oxfords (been waiting for them almost as long as you Casius, hahaha).

irrlicht, I shot those with a canon 50mm 1.2. It's my favorite lens for the very same reason you mentioned.

[/quote]

I was going to guess that it looks something like a 50mm prime ;)

belt looks absolutely fantastic

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Just scored a CCP dark green overlock l/s shirt. [:)] Pictures to come...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Congrats on the Yohji shirt! Their Yohji buy at Atelier really changed what I thought about Yamamoto's designs. Some really amazing pieces.

Were they sold out of all the slim MA+ belts? Only the thick one left then? It's too bad they didn't order (or it wasn't produced this season maybe) the belt with the mobius chain on it. That's a beautiful beautiful piece.

Those last-minute bidders on ebay... bastards. Hope the guy flakes so that you can pick em up!

Enjoy your time in NYC!

[/quote]

they still had on MA+ slim belt. i tried it on, and it was pretty cool. not sure how many they have left.

casius, did you get that shirt from y!jp?

Comment

• deuxmille
                      • Nov 2006

Nice shirt ddohnggo :) You made me want some Yohji pants hehe.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Just scored a CCP dark green overlock l/s shirt. [:)] Pictures to come...[/quote]

Nice!!! I saw that on there too haha.

Do let me know if it doesn't work out for you :) but in the meantime congrats! Gotta love those overlock shirts!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

Enjoy your time in NYC!

[/quote]

How much were the MA+ belts? Might either get that or a more "traditional" one like those by 45RPM when I get a new one.

they still had on MA+ slim belt. i tried it on, and it was pretty cool. not sure how many they have left.

[/quote]
                          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

The skinny belts are $260. Reasonable considering the price of significantly crappier belts put out by Dior Homme and their ilk these days...

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

[/quote]

Yea, y!jp has actually been pretty good to me. [:)] But for every 10 sized 46 items, there is maybe 1 size 50-52, lol. So I usually jump on them if the measurements check out.

Thanks Albert, haha, I'll be sure to let you know if it doesn't work out.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

the thicker MA+ belt was $450. i kinda wish i checked the price on the skinny belt, as i might have purchased it for $260. oh well.

casius, do you mind posting a picture of the overlock shirt?

btw, people should check out the berrini stuff at atelier. the designs are nice, and even better not as heavy on the wallet as most things at atelier. for some reason, i missed the viridi anne stuff though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎