X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buckwheat
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

good luck on your hunt deux. Hope they have your size.

Cas - yes both Yohji shoes they got at A are pretty cool. I dislike the leather mules the first time I saw them but they look kind of cool and comfy. You can see this guy on the bottom left wearing a silver pair. (highlight the close up look)

http://www.style-arena.jp/daikanyama/2007/05/w3.htm

Jun - the shirt originally at $500 so 40% off should be $300. I think they have only a size 2 left. So act quick if you are interested.

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

why is the stuff i'm interested in the only stuff that's probably not going to go on sale? :P

i'm still working on my denim (which are finally getting somewhere) so i don't need any more pants - they don'y put any jewelry on sale i assume eh? still need to pick up something shaun leane...

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

just got these from atelier:
        rick owens pants

yohji long sleeve

yohji henley
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
          • Nov 2006

Looks like everyone is doing quite well with the sales, I am hurting for cash, here is everything so far:

Barneys

Ann Dem. Double Vest

Cloak

Blk/Wht Cap-Sleeve shirt

Black Skinny Denim

Black Shorts

Atelier

Number (n)ine Knit Pants w/ Holes

Ann Dem Striped Tank

Comment

• Tiger
            Banned
            • Sep 2006

ddohnggo, great purchases!

thanks to Buckwheat i called up A this morning to hold on to the YY's suspender shirt...
            got it along with the leather mules. also picked up the raf simons double leather bag..
            wanted the ann d. bag but it wasn't on sale... a bit too expensive: $1,320

i think most of you guys already know but just in case: barneys ny markdown starts this wednesday.
            faust's ann d blazer is still available according to what's-his-name... (did u already get it?)
            i asked them to hold on few lanvin items but haven't yet decided if i really want them. i wonder how it works..
            he asked me for my credit card to hold on to them but what if i decide not to take them?..... a penalty? hmmm

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jun"]ddohnggo, great purchases!

thanks to Buckwheat i called up A this morning to hold on to the YY's suspender shirt...
              got it along with the leather mules. also picked up the raf simons double leather bag..
              wanted the ann d. bag but it wasn't on sale... a bit too expensive: $1,320

i think most of you guys already know but just in case: barneys ny markdown starts this wednesday.
              faust's ann d blazer is still available according to what's-his-name... (did u already get it?)
              i asked them to hold on few lanvin items but haven't yet decided if i really want them. i wonder how it works..
              he asked me for my credit card to hold on to them but what if i decide not to take them?..... a penalty? hmmm

[/quote]

It was set aside for me, but they may have different sizes, or maybe you were looking at a different version (the shorter, snugger one, same as Atelier's).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Jun, I'm pretty sure they will just charge up the credit card you gave them on the 30th, unless stated by you. I know this is what the sales guy told me at Barneys in NY.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• nambla
                  • Sep 2006

Number (n)ine Knit Pants w/ Holes

Ann Dem Striped Tank

what did these cost you and do u know what sizes are in?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

Pm'd you

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

Round two:

Cloak jacket, button up, grey greaser pants. Dior tee. I've been buying lots of greys lately../

music

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

/\ Grey peices are Good wadrobe investment peices..........and a wonderful alternative to black, which im sure alot of us here wardrobes are full of.

It is an exellent substitute (better IMO) to Khaki (beige) which is becoming less interesting to me as a colour lately

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                          • Nov 2006

I received me number (n)ine knit pants today, extremely happy with fit and quality.

More importantly, Atelier customer service, wow, its top knotch. Sentoru helped me on the phone and was extremely nice and informative; helping me on mesurements and with his personal opinion [very good]. Not only that, I ordered over the phone at 2 pm NYC time on Saturday, it arrives this morning at my door at 10 am in California.

So happy with the service I want to go back for more things, hope this persuades anyone on the fence about buying.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

very awesome. atelier was very nice to me as well. i think the same guy helped me, although i thought i heard his name as sato, but he helped me with my order, and my gf should let me know when/if the package arrives today. i'm excited to try them on when i get back to boston on saturday.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

I'll also attest to the excellent customer service. Gentry has been a huge help in exchanging my Poell's for another size and giving me exact measurements for some RO trousers (same ones as ddohnggo), which all should be on there way this week. [:)]
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                                • Nov 2006

well after my pleasant expierence at Atelier and being so happy with my knit pants, I went ahead and bought another shirt [could not resist].

The sleeve detail is awesome, a fun play on the conventional button up sleeves.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎