X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buckwheat
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Jun"]ddohnggo, great purchases!

thanks to Buckwheat i called up A this morning to hold on to the YY's suspender shirt...

got it along with the leather mules. also picked up the raf simons double leather bag..

wanted the ann d. bag but it wasn't on sale... a bit too expensive: $1,320

i think most of you guys already know but just in case: barneys ny markdown starts this wednesday.

faust's ann d blazer is still available according to what's-his-name... (did u already get it?)

i asked them to hold on few lanvin items but haven't yet decided if i really want them. i wonder how it works..

heasked me for my credit card to hold on to them but what if i decide not to take them?..... a penalty? hmmm

[/quote]

Welcome Jun. Glad you got it. It's a really cool shirt.

How you like the leather mules? I was thinking about getting them but I think I am happy with my birkenstock for now :)

Comment

• nambla
      • Sep 2006

what did this cost?

Comment

• Tiger
        Banned
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Buckwheat"]

Welcome Jun. Glad you got it. It's a really cool shirt.

How you like the leather mules? I was thinking about getting them but I think I am happy with my birkenstock for now :)

[/quote]

the leather mules are great. they're quite comfortable and look just gorgeous... great for this summer.
        it was such an impulse buy but i'm so happy with it along with the suspender shirt. thanks again!

andrewislasorad> damn, now you also making me want to get that shirt. i'm sure that's sold out in my size.
        i'll just have to wait until N(N) starts their sale (if they ever do, like last season)

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

my gf actually likes the leather mules for herself. jun, if you don't mind me asking, how much did they cost? anyone know when atelier usually drops to 60% on their sale?
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]my gf actually likes the leather mules for herself. jun, if you don't mind me asking, how much did they cost? anyone know when atelier usually drops to 60% on their sale?
            [/quote]

I think the mules were 670 regularly. 60% should be in about 4-6 weeks.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Tiger
              Banned
              • Sep 2006

Faust is correct. retail is $675, so 40% off with NYS tax would be $440.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Picked up my Ann Dem. coat. Now I have to to talk to G-d, so he can drop the temperature by 20 degrees. It is pretty amazing how popular Ann's menswear has become since the standalone menswear show. Her rack was thoroughly picked over at Barneys, there was virtually nothing in Small or Medium left. [:|]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

We gotta see some pics Faust!

I noticed the same thing with Ann's clothing, Barneys in BH barely had anything left and what was left was mostly XL's.
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• winQ
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

nothing from this season, but some recent purchases i've been very happy with -

julius engineer boots (they came!)/visvim leather kiefer lo

The julius boots look every bit as good in real life as they do in pictures, does not disappoint. kiefer's are so incredibly comfortable, leather is top notch as well.

raf simons 'skinny' trousers

I was initially worried that these might be too tight for my tastes, but they are a perfect slim straight, not skinny at all.. just awesome tailoring.

ro shearling

leather is buttery soft and the shearling is oh so heavenly, was absolutely freezing last winter, not this time.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

/\ awesome purchases. Those Raf pants are a classic, I have a pair myself. They are cut perfectly and make you look taller and slimmer. Way to go.

Is the RO shearling heavy? It looks pretty heavy. It's a great score. A good shearling is on my hit list, but it's very hard to come by at a good price.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• analog
                        • Dec 2006

Really nice purchases Winq :)

I'm shopping for some pants as well - might I ask where you picked up your Raf Simons pants?

Comment

• xcoldricex
                          • Sep 2006

haha nice shearling... good taste... (i have the same one too. haha)

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Got my Newil Barrett Pants from the Yoox Sample sale today.

Lllllooooovveee It!!!!!!!!

Dark grey heavy cotton fabric (heavier ounce than denim. but soft almost like corduroy)

the length is too long and the waist a bit big but that was expected.

I will take them to the office in the morning to adjust the waist and cut the length to my fit.

I also bought a DRKSDW jeans today for $40 at the yoox sale...........they seem to be adding new merchandise so you guys can still check i out

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• winQ
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006

the ro shearling is quite substantial, definitely a true winter jacket. heavy.

I picked up the raf pants from y! japan. might be just me, but raf doesn't seem to do really well in japan, there's probably another similar pair up on y! as I type.

I think I need the CCP overlock to go with theshearling[:P]

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

my gf surprised me with a pair of cloak greaser pants (they're very cool!), and a pair of raf simons shorts.

i got the ann demeulemeester asymetrical zip hoody today from barneys.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎