• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lost53
    • Dec 2010

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Went out for a T shirt.. came home with this..

Comment

• asecretmaker
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      Is that by Baltazar? Usually some good rocker belts and very high quality.
      That is HTC. Usually some good rocker belts and very high quality.

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

That's a beauty of a scarf, Lost. Nice for this time of year.
        Seen.. I think the grey is my favorite color yet. Need to keep those tan spirals to wear with them.

Comment

• eton97
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          the rubber itself is white/beige, its just overdyed/coated on the coloured shoes. or at least this is the case on the black ones.
          On mine, the longer rubber tips wore down pretty quickly to leave very short 'stumps' which are still holding up pretty well and as a result, the main body of the soul is still untouched (and jet black)....
          there are a couple of areas near the heel and underside of the toe-end where the rubber has faded a bit due to catching the pavement etc, but still no sight of the second leather sole....

also i noticed that with some of the drips have worn down to show a hard opaque plasticsubstance within the body of the rubber.(if that makes sense) as if another hard protective layer before you even get near to leather.....but not 100% sure.

conclusion: holding up perfectly and rubber seems more hard-wearing that my initial concerns (by a long way)....

bigger concern is snapping a bloody lace....god knows how you replace OR relace these things....
          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

same with mine, the sole is still far from even, only a part of the heel has worn to flat. the rubber is indeed surprisingly durable!
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• genevieveryoko
              • Sep 2009

sorry for the crappy pix and dirty lens, but I wanted to share since I'm actually at home while it's light out. (Mr. Lowrey - not sure why second pic is so large since I resized it like four times...if it doesn't shrink soon, I'll change it)

Marni navy blue wool jacket...fits me like it was custom made

Marni super soft emerald green wool shrug. It's hard to resist wearing this thing all the time because it's so soft.

http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

This reminded me of a great Cintra Wilson line, "If Marni is post-sex, Comme des Garcons is post-reason." I hate these infantile Marni offerings.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Christmas Carols and Poems

I'm absolutely done shopping for this year
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Mate, it's April. Don't kid yourself...
                    Nice tho for what it's worth ( = some )
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      Mate, it's April. Don't kid yourself...
                      Nice tho for what it's worth ( = some )
                      well I have to, got a son to take care of now
                      gotta sell a few things too to balance the equation.
                      Also about to make one of the most major purchases one can make in life so I gotta be frugal.............and I don't really buy clothes except for a few basics so no more shoes for me

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

I do sometimes feel bad about spending my kids' college fund, but hey...
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• chomeo
                          • Mar 2010

Zamb - major purchases? if it's what i think it is, congrats and becareful Chief! i did that a few years back and still haven't recovered!

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                            I do sometimes feel bad about spending my kids' college fund, but hey...
                            he'll be fine.................his mom works in banking for one of the big guys

Comment

• sagill1119
                              • Oct 2010

You finally got your ccp boots, is it size 6 that you wanted?

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                This reminded me of a great Cintra Wilson line, "If Marni is post-sex, Comme des Garcons is post-reason." I hate these infantile Marni offerings.
                                Every time I wear this jacket I get the obligatory "that could be a maternity jacket" comment...and my (seven year old ) students also noted I could have a pregnancy on my rear end. I guess it's all downhill from here...

"Marni embodies both permission and direction by saying: Unchain yourself from that patriarchal old stump and frolic, Sister. Whup out the gin and Chex party mix and cavort in the Technicolor playgrounds of unhinged eccentricity — albeit in a polished, together kind of way."
                                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎