• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Buckwheat"]

ddohnggo - like mesh said - you can see them on luisaviaromma.

nice ring too! It's funny that I am also getting ready to propose to my girlfriend. The engagement ring is being made at the moment. I can't wait to see it :) Good luck on your proposing. I am sure she will be the happiest girl on earth.

[/quote]

awesome! good luck to you too! i bet your custom ring is very cool.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Buckwheat"][quote user="Faust"]

Yay, Laika! I thought of you when I saw the CDG top at Century, but I figured a) you know about it, or b) you don't want to know about it because it's pretty expensive, but not too much :-) (and those are the worst as we know).

Congrats on the CDG to Buckwheat, too. Was that one on Ebay from a guy in Bklyn? I was contemplating it, but I know I'm just not a blazer guy (I sold my brown Ann Dem one that I bought at IF :-( ).

[/quote]

Thanks Faust. No -it's a seller fromSF.

Which Ann D. blazer was that? I know you are more a knitwears kind of guy.Talking about knitwears - those Yohjisweater coatsfor this Fall are absolutely stunning.

[/quote]

This one. Yea, I feel much more comfortable in something along the line of the LUC knit jacket that sbw was selling. Good thing he decided to keep, that was a close call :-)

They Yohji coats are definitely amazing(ly expensive). Of course I will look like a Jewish Eskimo in them, given my short frame. I don't know how Yohji himself gets away with it.

Still, my #1 for fall is that VB coat. Sorry, Ann.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

AND, CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH DDOHNGGO AND BUCKWHEAT!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cem
          • Apr 2007

Cloak S/S '07

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

/\ Oh, really nice cem!!!!!

Its a shame this company is going out of business

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

some recent stuff:

raf simons v-neck
              raf simons denim
              raf simons ss shirt
              cloak tee

5th ave shoe repair knit (was in my bag earlier so its all crumbled up..)
              raf simons suit

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

got my gf this lanvin bag (oof to the wallet)

stopped by atelier and got this yamamoto knit

and swapped my medium rick owens pants for a small. fits a lot better.

edit:

just found out that gf surprised with the ma+ wishbone belt from A!! (i think someone was looking for one of the slim belts from A. i don't think this was the last one, so you should definitely check)

jesus, this insanity needs to stop!

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I just got the Officine Creative boots from LVR. The only reason I'm not floored by them is because I already checked them out in person at Barneys. They are fantastic - I highly recommend. Pics forthcoming.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
                    • Nov 2006

Mike, the collar on the Cloak tee is really cool, how's the fit?

I'm in terrible, terribleneed of tees and shirts, but can't seem to find anything that fits the way I like :(

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

yowza ddohng!

Sick pieces and a lucky girlfriend :)

the wishbone belt is awesome and will definitely become a staple piece of your wardrobe as it goes with just about everything and leave the end long. You can tuck it around the belt, through the belt, let it hang... all sorts of stuff. Lovely elegant design.

Deuxmille, have you considered AA tees? They're simple, relatively inexpensive and pretty nice n soft. Uniqlo as well does pretty good basics for even cheaper.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• soultek
                        • Feb 2007

I second Uniqlo T's. They are dirt cheap, great material and I like the fit. Plus they come in like 30 hues.However if you want a T with shorter sleeves, then Uniqlos are not for you.

Comment

• deuxmille
                          • Nov 2006

Yeah, AA works (there's no Uniqlo here and wont bother using a proxy for cheap stuff like that) but they're kinda boring and don't last very long. I like LUC tees (I wear mine so much these days) but they're expensive and only come in white and weird colors like orange.

Comment

• soultek
                            • Feb 2007

I've been shying away from AA since in LA (due to weather) AA Ts are like hipster uniforms. I agree, it's amazingly hard to find a good fitting T.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Yeah, AA works (there's no Uniqlo here and wont bother using a proxy for cheap stuff like that) but they're kinda boring and don't last very long. I like LUC tees (I wear mine so much these days) but they're expensive and only come in white and weird colors like orange.[/quote]

Understandable that you don't want to proxy out some Uniqlo but maybe a kind soul near a Uniqlo will help you out. If/when I'm in NYC next (probably mid/end of July) I'd be happy to pick up a few packs of whatever size tees you're looking for and post em to you at cost (plus shipping/paypal fee). Considering the tees are like $5, they're practically giving those bad boys away!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

i can do the same when i'm the area, but that won't be until i move there in august.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎