Thread: Your recent purchases

Shout Out's to neostrifeX for hooking me up with this gem I use on a daily basis.

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

That's a pretty good find imo, even if I personally don't like backpacks that much (Rick's bucket bag does the trick for me ;))...may it serve you long and well!
    Also waiting for Rick Owens: furniture book to arrive in a couple of days :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrax View Post
    That's a pretty good find imo, even if I personally don't like backpacks that much (Rick's bucket bag does the trick for me ;))...may it serve you long and well!
    Also waiting for Rick Owens: furniture book to arrive in a couple of days :)
    I use my commuter and velocity quite often, very durable bags, and the best part is that you can really beat the hell out of them and they take the beating without much fuss. would recommend to anyone looking for a good durable and waterproof bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    I use my commuter and velocity quite often, very durable bags, and the best part is that you can really beat the hell out of them and they take the beating without much fuss. would recommend to anyone looking for a good durable and waterproof bag.
    Yeah, the velocity backpack is great, I use mine almost daily. I’d never pay this much for the BBS branding though. Still hope you’re content with your purchase, negroygris!
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Nickefuge Thank you, frankly I really don't care about the branding since i own very little BBS, what i really gravitated was towards the design, functionality, and of course the amazing deal i got.

TriggerDiscipline Totally the best backpack in the market, indeed durable and let's not forget to mention how spacious it is. I literally can fit books, pencils, clothes, a thermos, shoes and even my lunch inside of it.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

many thanks to Art and The Archive SF for the special order!

dji WOW beautiful piece! Is it horsehide?

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Quote Originally Posted by negroygris View Post
    dji WOW beautiful piece! Is it horsehide?
    thanks, and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    many thanks to Art and The Archive SF for the special order!

Triple-sick jacket that deserves to migrate to the next page! Has always been on my hit-list.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Been waiting to show my haul I got from working at Comme Des Garçons last week.
    I forgot my studio has the worst lighting (I work in the dark besides my sewing lights) so please ignore some of the lighting.
    I also got a ton of other stuff for my Mom / Dad (Black, etc. shirts & stuff)

Noir shirt - Made from a weird cotton, I love it, it's a woman's dress but I wear it as a long shirt

Noir shirt (2) - A knitted polyester, my current go-to summer shirt (how else are you supposed to show off chest tattoos!!!)

Junya Watanabe Patchwork Pants - I've ALWAYS wanted these, but didn't want to pay the hefty price-tag of 1,300$ so I was lucky to find these, in my size.. they were the only pair there.

Comme Des Garçons boots - My favorite find there. These were found on the last day, buried under boxes. They're my size, and the only branding on them is a slight Comme logo - so I was able to take them happily. I believe they're calf-leather? I'm not too sure though.. They're smooth & crease beautifully.

Cop myself a pair of Salomon 11bybbs

Default At last...

DRKSHDW Slave Black Denim Jacket with Leather Sleeves

I saw Faust's post on WAYWT, and was stoked to find my own at my doorstep tonight.

A keeper for sure! One of the most versatile pieces I own.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

White for summer. Also, my first sacai piece.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    A keeper for sure! One of the most versatile pieces I own.
    Definitely! And with this awful Florida weather, it'll be a nice lightweight jacket to wear during fall/winter.

I know I'm in the minority for this, but [ KNIVES ; ] is my favorite Julius collection and I've been working on collecting it. The bottoms aren't my favorites, but I adore the tops.

British Murder Boys sleeveless hoodie - my favorite piece from the collection

Lust / Luxury / Dust shirt - seems basic but the construction of this tee (just like the sleeveless & Hell; shirt, are all made from different panels & crossing lines)

Hell sweater - the cut of this is really nice
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Worst print design I've seen... The fonts and typography look simply terrible like done by 5 year old kids.

Quote Originally Posted by 13we2 View Post
    Worst print design I've seen... The fonts and typography look simply terrible like done by 5 year old kids.
    Ooft... that is a bit harsh...

Quote Originally Posted by goldsamxo View Post
    I know I'm in the minority for this, but [ KNIVES ; ] is my favorite Julius collection and I've been working on collecting it. The bottoms aren't my favorites, but I adore the tops.
    I love British Murder Boys, Regis, techno, Berlin and the whole stuff...
    But this theme seems a little bit late to me: I mean, looks like some old school Raf Simons, plus berlin techno, minus the innovation and the rebellion...

Quote Originally Posted by jap808 View Post
    I love British Murder Boys, Regis, techno, Berlin and the whole stuff...
    But this theme seems a little bit late to me: I mean, looks like some old school Raf Simons, plus berlin techno, minus the innovation and the rebellion...
    Yeah I totally get where you're coming from. For some reason, the runway show 'clicked' for me, so it was just another J collection I wanted. Actually picked up 2 pairs of bottoms from the collection as well, and they're constructed very well - which is still a testament to Julius, even though they've changed so much. Figured my recent purchases would be pretty decisive with reactions haha.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.