Thread: Your recent purchases

new stuff, not the most summer friendly though.

cheers to the guys at BBS for the jacket and boots, and to Holger @ Hide-M for the A1923 boots.

@dji dope boots. The boots1 are from fw16 right? May I ask how much they charge for them now? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 13we2 View Post
    @dji dope boots. The boots1 are from fw16 right? May I ask how much they charge for them now? Thanks!
    cheers! yeah they are, they're $1315 after the 30% discount.

dji WOW the CCP fencing is to die for, that is my ultimate Grail. I truly love the fit, how much did you pick it up for? Where did you find it?
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

DJI, Sick, as always...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

That CCP is one of the greatest leathers of all time

Quote Originally Posted by negroygris View Post
    dji WOW the CCP fencing is to die for, that is my ultimate Grail. I truly love the fit, how much did you pick it up for? Where did you find it?
    one of the better known stockists that isn't well regarded on this forum for reasons that have been discussed on multiple occasions (hint: they only stock Carol). it was a special order placed just under a year ago, CCP accepted my request for a 42 in the piece after 3 years of badgering them..

very pleased with how it turned out, the most "consistent" leather piece I own from them.

dji +1 for off-season purchases -- can it be fall already...?

body
    extended raw hem lining

Picked up a very old CCP jacket off of eBay. Would anyone happen to know more about the 'SIS 96' season? Can't seem to find anything online. :)

It seem a while since the last time I post here. Nothing big but I just love the minimalist of these RO.

Also, got this rack today. Been searching for a long time to get a rack with a minimalist design and finally saw this one. Made of wood plastic.

Focusing on object details

Great purchases magic, I also picked up the first jacket and it's amazing.
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Hi Magic , where is that rack from ? , quite like that !

It's from that really well known luxury Scandinavian designer

Quote Originally Posted by Wrekt View Post
    Picked up a very old CCP jacket off of eBay. Would anyone happen to know more about the 'SIS 96' season? Can't seem to find anything online. :)

this was before he reached the status of an artisanal diety
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Barneys fire sale trophy - DRKSHDW jacket for a cool $300. I swore I'd never buy a bomber jacket, but this is not too bombery. I also like the sleeve details (the 4 snaps in the back add to it as well). Anyone else scored? It's 75% + another 20% on top.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Barneys fire sale trophy - DRKSHDW jacket
    woah is that du17s5765mu?

what size did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    woah is that du17s5765mu?

what size did you get?
    Yes, it is! I got an M and it fits like a glove. I am surprised these are so slim.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Yes, it is! I got an M and it fits like a glove. I am surprised these are so slim.
    I have not bought rick or drkshdw in 4 years but for some reason I wanted that when I tried it on, was keeping tabs on that, nice find. I am also looking forward to so many dust pieces and drkshdw which is slowly turning somewhat mainline. The new looks are very striking and a different approach to the developed aesthetic Rick has been putting out for the past couple of collections.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Drkshdw is imo best suited for everyday life, because you can wash all your garments yourself. That’s why I’m slowly swapping all of my mainline pieces for Drkshdw (except for suiting, of course).
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    I have not bought rick or drkshdw in 4 years but for some reason I wanted that when I tried it on, was keeping tabs on that, nice find. I am also looking forward to so many dust pieces and drkshdw which is slowly turning somewhat mainline. The new looks are very striking and a different approach to the developed aesthetic Rick has been putting out for the past couple of collections.
    It's one of those piece that go from "this looks nice" one the rack to "this is fucking amazing" once you put it on. That has always been Rick's genius in my experience. I think a lot of it has to do with the slim, elongated arm, the high armhole, just the way he constructs things - remember, his strength is draping, which requires a dress form - that are not immediately apparent.

I am also glad that this one doesn't have the arm pocket, so it's not immediately bombery.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine