Thread: Your recent purchases

I've been thinking of getting that one in white myself. How water-resistant/proof are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Monoral View Post
    I've been thinking of getting that one in white myself. How water-resistant/proof are they?
    if you want something like that i would wait for the next one, they are cloth upper otherwise they wouldnt dye
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

from the past month:

Awesome, dji.

How does the blazer fit? Is it relatively slim or actually snug?

It's pretty snug julian_doe, very fitted through the arms, shoulders and mid-section.

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    It's pretty snug julian_doe, very fitted through the arms, shoulders and mid-section.
    this season is very snug. so much so the L could almost be an S, except with really long arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

this season's Bamba 2 x 11 x Salomons are ace!

Thanks, dji and TriggerDiscipline!

Ugh, I want one of these. Hopefully XS wont sell out at ...the one retailer... I know has it.

I am recuperating after getting a DEAD-END long jacket in CORAWO/10. Pics to come...

Quote Originally Posted by julian_doe View Post
    Thanks, dji and TriggerDiscipline!

Ugh, I want one of these. Hopefully XS wont sell out at ...the one retailer... I know has it.

I am recuperating after getting a DEAD-END long jacket in CORAWO/10. Pics to come...
    It's a nice piece for sure, much more casual than the Carol jacket (particularly in the Japanese denim fabric). Got mine from BBSNY, not sure that anyone else picked it up in XS..

They run a size smaller, XS is a stretch, methinks.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

dji, that sounds great. It looks like the perfect jacket to wear with tight-fitting jeans. I found one retailer who has this in size XS.

Faust trust me, I need a very slim jacket. 5'9", 117 Lbs. :/

Quote Originally Posted by julian_doe View Post
    Faust trust me, I need a very slim jacket. 5'9", 117 Lbs. :/
    Wait, what?! Damn, dude, defying laws of physics :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Picked up the Bell Astaires from the Spence flash sale. And jesus christ the down liner is warm. Proper insulation.

Recently bought a song for the mute raised neck jacket. Really excited for it to arrive. I need to figure out what to pair with it though.

/\ I love this. I have the coat version in black jacquard. Should you wish to buy a coat version, we have a special edition that STFM made exclusively for StyleZeitgeist. Just pair this with a black tee or a thin black sweater and you are set.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

My first, and certainly not last, foray into the work of Yang Li. Both from the Atelier sale.

1) Cotton twill coat with patches and inverted seams

2) Oversized "Regulations" cotton hoodie with inverted seams.

The two pair perfectly.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Wow, Faust with an oversized sweatshirt — what’s next? Copping some Yeezys, bruh? :P
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

I bought 2 blouses for our incoming Batch Christmas party.

Faust, that coat is so good.

Misplaced one of my basic ribbed tops on a night out the other week so picked up a replacement + some other stuff the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    Wow, Faust with an oversized sweatshirt — what’s next? Copping some Yeezys, bruh? :P

Haha, it's not THAT oversized. I got a 44.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine