Thread: Your recent purchases

I really love urban zen but i'm definitely not paying retail for the clothing. it may be worth retail, as quality is superb, but i have yet to see a piece i'd bend over backwards to pay (except maybe a shearling fur suede coat from them, but alas it was like 10K). i managed to find this suede bomber type jacket for 70% off (originally around $2600). I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jap808 View Post

PS: this season's bamba/solomon in green/desert/orange seems rather hard to find: is BBS strategy to not saturate the market or is this a buyers' choice? Personally, I'd bought a ton of this...
    this is buyers not being interested
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

finally got my hands on these

jap808

the boris store in NYC just got the lows in green/desert and highs in green.
    if you email them, they would ship it to ya.

i got mine from vertice where you still got to email them for it, they arnt on the webstore.

I'm a US10.5 with a wide feet and i got the same size (EU44 on the box). Same sizing as the high-ups from FW17 if that helps.

Yeah I think its a thing with the buyers unfortunately. I know Ink got the entire collection but its been slow everywhere else sadly. The orange is a little too bright for me but think I may get the high tops in the desert colorway

Ill get a pic soon.

fucking finally!

Quote Originally Posted by k3mist View Post
    jap808

the boris store in NYC just got [...] highs in green.

i got mine from vertice where you still got to email them for it, they arnt on the webstore.

I'm a US10.5 with a wide feet and i got the same size (EU44 on the box). Same sizing as the high-ups from FW17 if that helps.
    Thank you very much for advice!
    I will contact'em

That's badass, Monoral. Thumbs up.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    That's badass, Monoral. Thumbs up.
    It's the best jacket i have ever owned.

How do you decide which zipper to open?
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    How do you decide which zipper to open?
    Alternate but mostly the right side. That way it remind me of CCP fencing.

From a recent trip to Japan

Undercover jeans with patches

Neighborhood Atari Teenage Riot sweatshirt

Undercover x Cream Soda denim jacket

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'm digging the sigil of Lilith patch on those jeans. Summoning the night queen up in here

can't quit the J2...

/\ beautiful

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Picked up some DRKSHDW pods on impulse, just fell in love immediately when I tried them. Material is lovely, tagged as RN 100% cotton which is really thin and perfect for summer. Let's see if I can manage to style them in a way that is not just the standard Rick uniform...

A couple of days ago I purchased this only for $10.

I got this rough silk Jan Jan Essche Jumpsuit. A perfect piece for summer :)

Latest: AD's White Victoria Blossom Shirt. It's oversized by design. XS feels like XL. Have a style in mind. Waiting for an occasion to don it.

Unfortunately, I missed the XXS size on Ssense. Had to settle for XS. No other outlet seems to carry XXS. Ssense is one of the very few online stores that carry rare sizes occasionally.

Good morning, new poster here.
    Very happy about my new BBS J1 in veg tanned horse.
    My apologies for the awful photo. The actual color is green and a bit brighter and more textured.

Last edited by Do_Decor; 07-16-2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Wanted to clarify the color due to bad photography

Can't go wrong with that. J1 is the model I chose for our pop-up two years ago, so...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine