X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

Thanks guys. Yes, the gents at A have always been great. I was worried for a bit there as I have never encountered a problem like this before. Now I know I will never need to worry in the future when it comes to them again.

Albert, I'm hunting wabbit. Be vewy vewy quiet.[66]

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• RADO
      • Nov 2007

Your recent purchases

Nothing new to post here. Yesterday I missed my flight to NYC because my previous connection flight got 2 hours delay.

I expected to do all my fall/winter shopping there and was excited about going to Atelier and see what you guys have been left for me but here I am, back home, with my four days vacation ruined and without a decent piece to show-off on this forum. Too bad for me [:'(]I am so depressed that wanted to share with you my feelings assuming you would understand it. I have been looking forward to this trip for 4 months, saving money for?[:(]no words...

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

Don't you usually just take the next flight if you miss yours [:^)]
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• RADO
          • Nov 2007

Unfortunately the next flight was today and departing from another city. So again the risk of missing the flight and so on. For a short stay in NY, 3 days, remaining only 2 it was not worthy to take again the risk...Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="RADO"]Unfortunately the next flight was today and departing from another city. So again the risk of missing the flight and so on. For a short stay in NY, 3 days, remaining only 2 it was not worthy to take again the risk...Thanks for asking.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that! Did the airline offer any concessions to soothe your pain? That really sucks - I would be super pissed.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

Wow that really sucks. [N] They better be making this up to you.
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

So my box full o' Jil Sander shoes came in today; One brown military-esque boot and a black lace up shoe.

The boot is insane! Definitely a keeper. The shoes are really nice, but alas, a tad bit too small for me, I think I'm going to have to try and find a 10.

By the way, these run pretty big. I am a true US 12 and I had to size down to a US11 (Jil 10UK).
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

You should see the laceless boot version of the pointy shoe.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

I've seen the Raf version but didn't know Jil's line had one too. Where'd you see it?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Some Xmas shopping today at Barneys and I was able to score a great, deep (I mean deep) v-neck loose knit sweater from Dries for my lil' sis. Wanted to get her the assymetrical cardigan but it had an almost identical hole in it to the one Chris' made in his. Shame.

Find of the day though! I went browsing through the men's section and looking through the Jil Sander rack I noticed a long rain coat in navy; Very nice, oversized, 5 button, etc. and then I looked at the tag..........$317 marked down from $1290!
                      It's from the F/W06/07 collection and from the looks of the rack, they had a few more pieces thrown in from that season as well. (A camel colored blazer, a camel colored jacket, and maybe 1 or 2 more things)

The sleeves are getting hemmed just a tad and I'll get it back on the 22nd. Fit pics to come then. :)

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

L.A. Barneys? Nice find on that Sander piece. Everything was atrociously picked over by the time I got there, barely a thing in my size anywhere in the designer section.
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Yea, LA Barneys. Servo- What size are you? I know pretty much all the small sizes were gone except for a few things.

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Some Xmas shopping today at Barneys and I was able to score a great, deep (I mean deep) v-neck loose knit sweater from Dries for my lil' sis. Wanted to get her the assymetrical cardigan but it had an almost identical hole in it to the one Chris' made in his. Shame.[/quote]

they told me they never bought that piece! what color was it?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Shoot, I tried looking for a picture from the runway but it isn't in there. It's grey and has the similar knit to the cardigan.

BTW, the womens Dries collection is amazing.

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

is the exact same as the men's, minus the front pockets?

ps, did you ever pick up the one from saks?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎