• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LanceP
    • Oct 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Atelier was good to me...

Cloak M200 camp shirt (orig. $385... ON SALE FOR $77!!!)

Rick Owens tapered pants (orig. around $800+... ON SALE FOR $250 or so)

Number (N)ine military coat from the "Noir" collection (orig. $1,400... ON SALE FOR $280!!!)

There were lots of stuff left at A, but there were also people constantly coming in and out... as expected since it is a major sale. Most of the coats were 40% off, which included the Ann D. coat that sbw4224 has, as well as the Raf shawl coat from this past A/W collection and long coats by Rick Owens and Les Hommes. I can't really remember all of the brands that were specifically 70% off, but I know for a fact that the Rick Owens stuff on the separate rack was 70% off since I bought those pants above. Everything else though was 80% off, including a few pieces by Undercover, Number (N)ine, and Cloak. A number of boots were 50% off, including the last pair of Linea full-laced boots that Albert recently purchased, as well as a nice pair of Undercover sheep-skinned boots. It's a shame those Undercover ones weren't lace-ups, or else I most likely would've gotten them. As for accessories, there were still a couple of knitted scarves by Les Hommes left at 40% off (from $400 though), as well as a pair of armwarmers by Les Hommes.

Comment

• drexl
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="LanceP"]

Atelier was good to me...

Cloak M200 camp shirt (orig. $385... ON SALE FOR $77!!!)

Rick Owens tapered pants (orig. around $800+... ON SALE FOR $250 or so)

Number (N)ine military coat from the "Noir" collection (orig. $1,400... ON SALE FOR $280!!!)

[/quote]

Holy shit! nice haul! I really wanted that N(N) jacket, shame I don't live in NYC. Do you remember what else they have left in N(N) outerwear at 80% off? I'll gladly pay for someone to pick me up some stuff in size 4 [:D]

Comment

• LanceP
        • Oct 2006

^^ Yeah, I'm definitely excited for this coat. I picked up the last size 4 in that style though. They definitely had the short blazers in a size 4 when I was in there, but as for outerwear, I think that may have been it. You should call them though just to make sure.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Those pieces are great and I especially like the jacket and trousers. They remind me of those Nom D trousers Mia was wearing in WAYWT thread, just great!
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

lance, i like the jacket. give me a run down of items. btw, sz 4 in n(n) isn't too big for you? 2 fit me well in the non outerwear.
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• LanceP
              • Oct 2006

Thanks for the compliments guys.

ddohnggo... Anything below a 4 ends up being too short for me in (N)ine tops. My skull tie bar shirt is also a 4, and the 3 that I tried on was way too short and slim -- I felt like I was going to rip the shirt Chris Farley style. I didn't bother trying on the coat in a 3 though 'cause the length of the 4 was perfect for me. The shoulders are only slightly a little bit too wide, but it would be fine if I had layers underneath. Plus, I can always have it tailored.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I like the N(N). Shocked that it lasted so long!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

The N(n) piece is fuckin ill!

Cheap cheap buy with the Cloak too!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Cloak crickett (runway) boots

The color was very hard to capture with my little digi, but they are a beautiful brownish/sageish color.
                    and for good measure....lol

Thanks Dark!
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• macuser3of5
                      • Sep 2006

Wow, those ARE quite beautiful... Good call.

I wonder where I could score a pair... I dig the style immensely.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Ah-oh, went to Atelier... oops. Came away with this Undercover jacket. I wanted it before, and now I just couldn't say no. They still have one left in size 3 (fits SMALL), so I am willing to pick it up for a member of the forum for a small fee, as I am probably going to go back tomorrow to pick up something for drexl. The jacket is corduroy on the outside (but not typical corduroy look) with faux shearling on the inside (it's really light and warm), has two front pockets and additional two front and two back pockets that close by a zipper that goes around the whole waist. Closes with snaps and a zipper, and has a gorgeous shawl collar that can stand up over your ears. Very light and very warm. So, PM me if interested and we'll work something out.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

damn, that's really nice! i really hope the size 3 is there for me to try on when i get there on saturday. may i ask how much?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• onemancult
                            • Dec 2006

Can anyone speak to how much Raf is left at A?

I might have the time to stop by tomorrow and wanted to make sure it is worth it...

Comment

• darkanimal
                              • Sep 2006

You're very welcome. Glad you got it already and liked em Casious. Is that dog a purchase as well? I'm thinking of buying a black cat. [:P]

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="darkanimal"]You're very welcome. Glad you got it already and liked em Casious. Is that dog a purchase as well? I'm thinking of buying a black cat. [:P]
                                [/quote]

Buying a white cat would beincredibly foolishin your case...

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎