Banned
    • Dec 2008

how much get the jacket?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

~~~~CCP+++Charismatic Designer^^^
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Time & Space
        • Jan 2008

MA+ Diagonal & CCP

Just picked up these bad boys at H Lorenzo in LA, and they are a stunning dark green/gray color.

These are stunning better than I thought.

Saw the Cordovan Derby CCP, shoes at Maxfield's and was stunned at how nice they are, if they would of had my size - - oooo I certainly would have been wearing them out of the store. Damn nice, this year sometime..

A stunning trench leather coat from Carpe Diem that was beautiful for $4800+, Rick Owens leather motorcycle jacket in Medium with angled zipper and pockets--looks a lot like the Neil Barrett, and a couple of other Rick Owens jackets and clothes. Lots of CCP clothes, and shoes.

Still get so many compliments on the fencing jacket, though I don't wear it enough when I do, always gets talked about..

Last edited by Time & Space; 01-02-2009, 05:31 PM.
        "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Gunjah
          • May 2008

these CCP derbys have holy grail status for me !!!!

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Lucas- Was the price still $2,000+ on the RO motorcycle jacket?

Good purchase on the MA+ suture shoes as well; I saw them at HNLR and loved them. They are definitely one of my HG's.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Time & Space
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
              Lucas- Was the price still $2,000+ on the RO motorcycle jacket?

Good purchase on the MA+ suture shoes as well; I saw them at HNLR and loved them. They are definitely one of my HG's.
              It was a medium and I did not even register the price, nothing was on sale at Maxfield.

Thanks on the MA+ shoes, HNLR is silly, they mark up their prices so much higher than anyone else, and then you get 40% off that price, which is just the retail price for something everywhere else in the country and world, they think there giving you a break and a deal --

I would only get a very unique piece from them, that I could not find anywhere else, otherwise not a big fan of that store.
              "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Yea, I agree completely with that. I think they were charging close to $500 more for those MA+ shoes than A was, which is insane.
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lucaskenna View Post
                  Just picked up these bad boys at H Lorenzo in LA, and they are a stunning dark green/gray color.

These are stunning better than I thought.

Saw the Cordovan Derby CCP, shoes at Maxfield's and was stunned at how nice they are, if they would of had my size - - oooo I certainly would have been wearing them out of the store. Damn nice, this year sometime..

A stunning trench leather coat from Carpe Diem that was beautiful for $4800+, Rick Owens leather motorcycle jacket in Medium with angled zipper and pockets--looks a lot like the Neil Barrett, and a couple of other Rick Owens jackets and clothes. Lots of CCP clothes, and shoes.

Still get so many compliments on the fencing jacket, though I don't wear it enough when I do, always gets talked about..

That is a stunning post! I am truly stunningly stunned!
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I also stunned my self with lols when stunning my way through that post
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SunshineSometime
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by blacksuit View Post
                      how much get the jacket?

Very much. Thank you.

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

Still makes more sense than your average snafu post...
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Time & Space
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          That is a stunning post! I am truly stunningly stunned!

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Picked up a very cool Wool/Silk Cashmere zip hoodie with a giant cowl hood which zips all the way to the top of the hood. Riri zips but what are you gonna do. Brand I've never heard of, I think it may be a house label for M.A.C. in San Francisco, Drozdzik klassik
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Managed to get lucky and find a wired long sleeve button up from Carol in my size. One of those pieces I've been after for a while :)

Photos when it arrives!
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                Managed to get lucky and find a wired long sleeve button up from Carol in my size. One of those pieces I've been after for a while :)

Photos when it arrives!
                                lucky. i've always regretted not buying one of those. what color did you find?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎