Page 5 of 1197 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Your recent purchases

Default Re: Your recent purchases

Speaking of Jas M.B. bags. I saw an all leather one today and it was great, but I think I like yours (i.e. darkanimal) better. How big is it? Also, do you have the specific name of it (so I could see if the boutique here that carries it might be able to order it) or a shop that might have it and ship it?

How is the quality of Jas M.B in general, the one I handled seemed nice. The reason I am hesitant about getting the one I saw (other than the price) is that it might be a little too feminine (at least that is what the person i showed it to said). I found a picture online.

Oh, and btw...great haul darkanimal.

Thanks! It's approx 15 x 16 x4.5. inches The receipt just said canvas despatch w buckles, no code or anything. I've seen a couple of the Jas MB bags in different sizes, I've seen that bag in the photo too, there was one almost identical as mine but in all leather and an extra £100. Contact Selfridges they also have variants of my bag.

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

droogist- love that ring. want to get one for myself... (on a side note - is there anyway to "speed up" the tarnishing process?)

danimal- like the jas mb bag a lot, i need a black messenger bag myself... tempting.

[/quote]

Haha you know why I needed a new bag, the old one is now reserve for whatever. There is a solution that oxidizes the silver in like seconds. I will ask my friend what kind of acid it is.Actually I need it too as all my oxidized jewelry are becoming lighter.

[quote user="kucejoe"]

Speaking of Jas M.B. bags. I saw an all leather one today and it was great, but I think I like yours (i.e. darkanimal) better. How big is it? Also, do you have the specific name of it (so I could see if the boutique here that carries it might be able to order it) or a shop that might have it and ship it?

How is the quality of Jas M.B in general, the one I handled seemed nice. The reason I am hesitant about getting the one I saw (other than the price) is that it might be a little too feminine (at least that is what the person i showed it to said). I found a picture online.

Oh, and btw...great haul darkanimal.

[/quote]

doesn't look feminie at all.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

just purchased a pair of carol christian poell boots in a size 7. they fit exactly like my other ccp boots. i have the diagonal zip boots in a size 8 andalsothewrap around boots in a size 8. i really dont get ccp sizing sometimes. the color iselegantly vibrant and striking. the side zip is aesthetically pleasingand functional. i wore these with my dark blue denim ccp twist jeans and they look absolutelystunning together. my favorite ccp boots by far. i cantdescribe how much i love them. really have to see them in person to really appreciate them.

Very very nice boots bella. Can I ask where you got them from? I would love a pair of those, in that colour,in shoe form

wow nice color! nice purchase bella. there was another beutiful color he did taht showed up on y!j a year ago, i didn't have the money at the time... now i just got to sit and wait for it to show up again...

these are on the way to me!

NICE scarf! Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

thanx everybody. i really love them!!! i got them from yahoo japan.

Well, I got my Cloak F/W 04 hoodie today. Thanks to Agent L (highly recommended seller) and this site for finally ending my search.

what size did you end up getting? i hope this XL isn't too big.

Got this early morning from Japan via bidservice:

And some NYC shopping early evening:

Iliad (Japanese label)

nice pickups, darkanimal! where did you purchase the Iliad shirt from?

Thanks. Iliad was from a store named Bblessing (bblessing.com). They had 2 cool jackets from the same label, it was actually inexpensive. The buyer of the store has become a great friend of mine, he will be going to Japan next week to do some Spring 07 buying. The store has great stuff also in other labels all monotone pieces.

xcoldricex...I got a medium and the fit is pretty good (I don't like things too tight), but I am, I believe, quite a bit smaller than you and super skinny...I hope it works out for you.

Darkanimal...that NN jacket is sick...and I think it looks fantastic with some of the closures done up while others are left hanging.

[quote user="darkanimal"]Thanks. Iliad was from a store named Bblessing (bblessing.com). They had 2 cool jackets from the same label, it was actually inexpensive. The buyer of the store has become a great friend of mine, he will be going to Japan next week to do some Spring 07 buying. The store has great stuff also in other labels all monotone pieces.
    [/quote]

Cool. What else do they carry?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

At the moment, Raf by Raf Simons, Oliver Helden, Surface to Air Paris, Yoko D, Opening Ceremony, and others too many to mention in the same vein. None of the cheesy stuff, more for the grown up taste, jewelries, shoes etc.

[quote user="darkanimal"]At the moment, Raf by Raf Simons, Oliver Helden, Surface to Air Paris, Yoko D, Opening Ceremony, and others too many to mention in the same vein. None of the cheesy stuff, more for the grown up taste, jewelries, shoes etc.
    [/quote]

Cool, thanks for the info. The turtleneck is very nice.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Thanks, it's actually a very loose turtleneck with a wider opening, not to be worn fitted, but sort of just hanging like a loose scarf effect.