X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • croatoan
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    i did a double-take when i saw this! i've got all the ghost story and durtro press books up to 2000 and then i stopped collecting. but now i want to go back and get this one. to this day my favorite durtro publication is the book of jade.

p.s. did a quick search and it's waaaay out of print. if you know how to get another copy please pm me.
    Oh man -- that is amazing. I would absolutely love to get my hands on Stenbock's Studies of Death, Ligotti's Death Poems, and Barnitz's Book of Jade. I remember seeing even an original of the Book of Jade appear before on some book site but I'd probably almost rather have the Durtro release, knowing how much care will have gone into the printing, cover, introduction(s), etc.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
      Oh man -- that is amazing. I would absolutely love to get my hands on Stenbock's Studies of Death, Ligotti's Death Poems, and Barnitz's Book of Jade. I remember seeing even an original of the Book of Jade appear before on some book site but I'd probably almost rather have the Durtro release, knowing how much care will have gone into the printing, cover, introduction(s), etc.
      i've got both printings of studies of death...the second is actually super rare because it's only 90 copies or something. maybe we should start a books thread. i seriously can't believe someone else on here is into this stuff.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

4th on DBC! I like the shuz too.

Comment

• Magician
          • Jul 2008

Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

very nice magician. details?

Comment

• Magician
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              very nice magician. details?
              Thanks, they are NDC oxfords and I'm absolutely in love with them.

I had a serious wardrobe hole for simple black laceups and these are perfect. From a distance they look almost like trad laceups, but up close you get the curved toe box and subtly distressed leather.
              Last edited by Magician; 01-13-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• rick owens fw08 black silk/rayon long sleeve on great sale. got the lookbook from the store too. i'm a nerd.

Comment

• crz
                  • Apr 2008

any chance you could get another lookbook for me? those are the A3 (?) page sized ones?

Comment

• yes, the A3 ones. it's the fw08 collection. I got the only copy they had. I don't know what to do with it though.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                      • Jan 2009

nice pickups

i really need find some more longsleeves, it is still going to be cold for a while here... any other worthy pieces on sale?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Beautiful shoes NDC. I thought you were broke? ;-) I got a pair of Number Nine black jeans, same as the ones I sold in classifieds. Perfect pair of black jeans, low cut and slim, but not skinny and blacker than black hole.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• klaxon
                          • Dec 2007

where did you buy your number nines faust? im looking to buy a pair, and i dont want to go down the browns route.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by klaxon View Post
                            where did you buy your number nines faust? im looking to buy a pair, and i dont want to go down the browns route.
                            What size do you need? I may be able to hook you up.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Magician
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Beautiful shoes NDC. I thought you were broke? ;-) .
                              Hah. I had an odd bit of serendipity there. The zipper on my NDC boots ripped off, so Zappos sent me a free pair of the oxfords when I mailed the boots back. The customer service was ridiculously good. Free overnight shipping too.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ Sweet! I keep forgetting they carry NDC. Good job.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎