Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

The fully wired CCP dress shirt arrived a few days ago and it's goddamn brilliant. I thought the wires were just down the back sides of the sleeves, the button placket and the spine but it's on ALL EDGES including the armhole!

Will be posting a waywt with it soon when i wear it for my next clinic rounds :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Narciso
      • Dec 2008

DVN runway shirt

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

Looks really interesting Narcisco - WAYWT?
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• tangerine
          • Dec 2006

I saw that DVN shirt at MAC... it's amazing! Nice pickup.
          the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• landwolf
            Banned
            • Apr 2008

Narciso - any way you would be willing to put up some more photos of the shirt?

Comment

• Narciso
              • Dec 2008

tks guys, I will get more pics once I take it back from tailor.

Comment

• Time & Space
                • Jan 2008

Grief with Alan Bilzerian -- poor customer service...

I tried to purchase a pair of CCP Derby's at Alan Bilzerian today via a phone order and was turned down. I was stunned, that a customer who wants to spend a large sum of money, and the customer service was dismissive and reluctant to help. I am in another state and they would not ship to my current address, and said it was their policy to ship only to the billing address of my CC#. Well they ship only Fedex, and I have a PO Box for my billing address as I have had for six years and have never had a problem with using it. All companies, just want a billing address and we will ship anywhere.

I have to say that is a BS, way to deal with a customer, who has ordered stuff from all around the world with my CC# without a hitch. I was sorely shocked, dismayed and bewildered at their lack of customer service to individuals that are wanting to spend monies at their store.

Atelier, has the same policy, but they were more than willing to accept my situation and assist in delivering my merchandise.

I am sure they can do without my patronage, but my grief is why not help the customer and be of assistance, who is seeking a rare pair of shoes.

WTF!!!
                "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• grapz
                  • Sep 2008

The fact that it is such a large sum of money, they can't risk losing it if you were to do a chargeback. So they tighten the security. I don't think this has much to do with customer service as to security.

Comment

• Time & Space
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by grapz View Post
                    The fact that it is such a large sum of money, they can't risk losing it if you were to do a chargeback. So they tighten the security. I don't think this has much to do with customer service as to security.
                    I understand that, but when you have unique circumstances -- it seems strange not to assist and help out. I get outstanding help from business's in Italy and individuals in Canada and other stores that are more than willing to help and assist a customer retrieve the merchandise that they work hard to obtain and are seeking and willing to spend good money on.

I am just frustrated that is all -- I get that it is their policy, but still, it just seems lacking...
                    "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Raw Edge
                      • Jan 2008

hey Lucas,
                      I know what you mean, they frequently turn down people, that's why I offered to proxy for everyone.
                      I will probably be making another trip there shortly, so if you'd like I could proxy for you too, assuming they still have the item, etc.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                        • Jan 2009

/\i live pretty close to boston as well. the times ive been in AB, the SA has been really really helpful. almost so helpful that i felt bad when i left the store empty handed. its funny how they keep the look of the store so oldschool(?)... judging by a quck glance of the store, you'd never suspect what lies within those cube shelves.

Comment

• Tasteless
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lucaskenna View Post
                          Just got my boots, and this guy is totally legit, exceptional delivery three days from UK! The shoes are excellent, very satisfied..
                          Lucas,

You couldn't wait for me to order your elk skin Guidi's???? I guess I don't have to order you the boots or shoes any more since you have about 100 pairs of hand-made boots from Guidi to Carol???

You know who this is... But let's keep it quiet

Comment

• Time & Space
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Tasteless View Post
                            Lucas,

You couldn't wait for me to order your elk skin Guidi's???? I guess I don't have to order you the boots or shoes any more since you have about 100 pairs of hand-made boots from Guidi to Carol???

You know who this is... But let's keep it quiet
                            Oh no, I am still awaiting your knowledge of those shoes! Did you hear anything? Shoot, not even close to hundred! Still seeking CCP, and just obtained my Carpe..

Just seeking a few specific pairs, very specific!
                            Last edited by Time & Space; 01-21-2009, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Spencer
                              • Feb 2007

The jacket. I'm not immediately blown away as I was with the overlock. It'll need some love before I decide if it's a forever keeper.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                                • Jan 2009

/\ looks good! and looks like it fits you spot on. shoulders and sleeve length are perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎