Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monty76
    • Sep 2006

^ The photo isnt taken at the most flattering angle and it still looks good... i would say its a keeper...

Comment

• Chim
      • Dec 2006

is this the one from ebay? how much did it run?

Comment

• Spencer
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Chim View Post
        is this the one from ebay? how much did it run?

Yup, it was $3550 shipped.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. The jacket fits damn near perfect. Through all my online misfortunes with pants, shoes and shirts fitting properly, I've been very lucky with outerwear.

The jacket is nice, no doubt. But when I put on my overlock for the first time, I was taken to a different place. Not so much with this one. But like I said, it's too new and needs some proper wear.

Comment

• Time & Space
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Yup, it was $3550 shipped.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. The jacket fits damn near perfect. Through all my online misfortunes with pants, shoes and shirts fitting properly, I've been very lucky with outerwear.

The jacket is nice, no doubt. But when I put on my overlock for the first time, I was taken to a different place. Not so much with this one. But like I said, it's too new and needs some proper wear.
          I say it's pretty nice fit. I like that jacket a lot and to each their own, I think you may grow to love it and I always get numerous compliments on mine when I wear it. Though, I bought it cause I loved it. Nice pair of guidi's some drksdw jeans and that jacket with my cloak slash shirt great combo and my girl gets excited.

Hope it grows on you and you decide to not part with it.
          "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

holy shit that was fast delivery on it!

It's a keeper Spence. Don't even think about liberating it.
            Wear it unzipped like 1/3 and it's a showstopper.
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• grapz
              • Sep 2008

That jacket fits you like a glove and the look is amazing on you. You should keep it, or you might regret it later.

Comment

• Chim
                • Dec 2006

wow, 3550 is such a solid price, you got a steal for a great jacket

Comment

• gt2-josh
                  • Sep 2008

Hey Spencer!

The fencing looks outstanding on you. Give it some time but my advice is to keep it. And you SCORED at that price. BTW, mine arrived a few weeks ago. Now there are two fencings in SF within a few miles of each other :)

Best, Josh

Comment

• tangerine
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by gt2-josh View Post
                    ...Now there are two fencings in SF within a few miles of each other :)

zip them together, and maybe they will procreate!

I claim their firstborn.

Fit's good, Spencer. I agree with Monty, you should try having the camera higher up, it will give a better view of your fits.
                    the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

boris bidjan saberi SS09 asymetrical leather
                      CCP perforated belt
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

looking forward to seeing pics of the BBS jacket So-Ang, it must be amazing to satisfy your lust for leather haha

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

haha, d, i just love this jacket...fits me exactly like i want a leather to fit, would be too busy with all the drawstrings for you though...will post pics when i have a new flat and settled down...

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

nice, glad to hear you finally found a leather jacket you're really happy with. not really my taste with the button up front but it suits your style well. did you end up sizing down?

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

haha, no this one fits so tight i had to size up to a M...crazy, the M fits me like a glove, really tight. thank god i had the chance to try it on. its always for the non-NY members here on the forum difficult since we lack stores like the Atelier or the rick flag. but now i have darklands in front of my door...i am so happy...

Comment

• mamaboy
                                • Mar 2008

augusta cordovan shoes i have the same--more happy with them than poeell......just put rubber sole...original wears off real fast
                                but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎