• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drexl
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

A pair of CCP twist pants in a blended fabric and the perfect color:

yeah.... I'm kinda done with personal purchases for a while now haha.

Web store will be launched in two weeks or less!!

[/quote]

Sick pants, nicely done buddy! [:P]

Just bought this Rick Owens leather shirt/jacket from ThreeDifferent on Ebay with the extra 30% off, probably gonna have it dyed black (as pictured below) [:O]

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

haha funny, i was thinking of doing the same!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

How, where? Who does this? I want to dye my Margiela suede jacket black.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

suede isn't supposed to hold dye well actually. so i wouldn't recommend it - but that's just what i was told.

i got the lang sailor pants in today, as well as a old lang standard bomber. they're great- thanks to everyone that ecouraged me to get the pants. might show up in the waywt thread later.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

suede isn't supposed to hold dye well actually. so i wouldn't recommend it - but that's just what i was told.

i got the lang sailor pants in today, as well as a old lang standard bomber. they're great- thanks to everyone that ecouraged me to get the pants. might show up in the waywt thread later.

[/quote]

That's what I heard. It's just that RO jacket is suedy, that's why I got excited.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nairb49
              • Dec 2006

Bought this Raf blazer, hopefully it ends my search for the perfect dress/casual jacket. I haven't been able to find one that I find versatile enough.

Comment

• macuser3of5
                • Sep 2006

Re: dying suede, my roommate attempted to dye a pair of suede shoes with some suede dying kit (good quality stuff). IIRC he was dying white to a cranberry red. The suede took to the dye fairly well, though the color was much softer than intended, more like a washed maroon. I would dry it on a similar piece of shiesty suede just to see what's up. It works, but maybe not what you want.

Comment

• Monty76
                  • Sep 2006

Been absent for awhile, but thought i would catch up.

Haven't bought much in the past while but here is an update anyway.

Lanvin Suede Trainers

CCP Trousers (Can't really tell from the picture but they have an off-centre crotch)

Undercover Jacket

CHINORLZ: Those trousers are brilliant. After trying and buying my first pair of CCP trousers, i dont thinki will ever buy trousers from anyone else again. You care to share your secret on how to search CCP on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. I have tried searching CCP then stealing the title in Japanese assumingthat it is CCP in Japanese, but never get many results. Maybe i just need to be more persistent.

Comment

• sbw4224
                    • Sep 2006

Welcome back! Great purchases, too. How do you find the Lanvin sneakers to be in terms of comfort and quality? They definitely look very simple and straightfoward, a look I love in sneakers myself.

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                      • Oct 2006

Those Lanvin's are incredible. I have loved their sneakers when i noticed them last year. I would get a pair, but im sure they're real expensive...

Comment

• Monty76
                        • Sep 2006

I wouldnt say the quality is outstanding, there's nothing wrong with them, but at the same time it's nothing to brag about. However, they are really comfortable and they go with everything, literally.

If im not mistaken the same shoes are going to be produced this season so you can still get them. However, this season i am eyeing these ann demeulemeester suede trainers... (speaking of expensive.... 424 euros on luisaviaroma)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Hmm, those Ann shoes are interesting! A mix of espadrilles (a la Kris Van Assche) and converses!

oh and Monty, I do what you just described. I just check it often and snatch up pieces in my size as soon as I can hehe

Those CCP pants you got are HOT!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

you just bought the LUC sweater on ebay, right? i was thinking of getting it! oh well.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

haha, yeah. We'll see if it fits me. The LUC sweater I got from designersheep in size 48 fits quite nicely so maybe this one will as well. I'll let you know if it doesn't. I'm in need of gray colored pieces to offset the black haha
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

yeah, let me know. hope you enjoy it.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢