X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • macuser3of5
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Re: the open bag, yeah they should accept it w/o problems. I have returned a Jil Sander shirt (plastic bagged) without an issue.

The sizing is pretty much keeping me away from Rick Owens (at online discount venues, anyway)... I just dont' want to deal with the hassle unless I can get a very specific reference point.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Yeah, it's a very big annoyance. I wonder why the sizing really is just all over the place. Perhaps it's a manufacturing issue... possibly only some of the pieces are produced by Olmar and Mirta while other stuff is made/assembled elsewhere and thus different sizings. I'm just surprised that Rick hasn't addressed the issue himself!

When my site launches (should be at the end of this week...) I will have detailed measurements of each piece on there. Especially with Rick sizing, along with Linea/Carpe sizing, it's integral to provide as detailed of measurements as possible!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
        • Nov 2006

well at least they better be consistent for this bunch of ts cos I just ordered one in large. Also got myself another cdiem grey t-shirt, and a ro darkshadow t from A.

Albert, your site better launch by the end of this week! [Y] We're all waiting in anticipation here.... how about a premiere for me? [:P] Hahaha, just j/k... cant wait for see your stuff.

Comment

• mass
          • Sep 2006

sorry for not taking my own pictures.

a pair of these cloak steel jeans/pants... wow they are honestly the best fitting pair of pants i have ever put on. i wish i had another 3 pairs. i really can't put into words how pleasant the fit is on these. they are perfect. are their regular jeans cut this way? i wish my diors fit like these. oh they don't fit like the runway pic though, they are imo a lot more flattering.

horiyoshi iii book... really fantastic.

not that recent but i got my copy of fantastic man #1 off bakla (thanks!). great read. i esp enjoyed the thom browne interview. i like that guy.

not a lot of clothes sorry T:

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

i really like the cloak coal selvedge jeans i have. however two qualms i have are that the rise is pretty damn low, and the crotch bunches up a little. other than that, the jeans are great. nice purchase!
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Yea, the Cloak pants are great. I got the coal pair when they first went on sale, and bought the light grey pair aswell when they had my size left in clearance. They are cut low, but have the higher back to keep your crack from showing. If you haven't washed them yet, they do shrink a bit, I noticed my new pair are a bit baggier than my coal pair which I have washed.
              music

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                • Nov 2006

I am so scared to wash anything these days...I try to avoid it at all costs. Ever since my first pair of APC jeans I have avoided washing almost all my pants. Maybe we should start a thread about 'how to keep your fancy clothes looking fancy [even if they smell]'

Comment

• deuxmille
                  • Nov 2006

Rick Owens black polyester shorts
                  Raf Simons "organic seam" turtleneck (those things are like crack to me!)

BTW, this might not be the right thread for this question, but does anyone know the retail price (anywhere but in Japan) for the current Ann Demeulemeester suede shoes with the leather ankle detail thing? They're ridiculously expensive here, but I dont think I can do without them this summer.

Comment

• nairb49
                    • Dec 2006

like crack indeed! what is that, 4 now?

Comment

• deuxmille
                      • Nov 2006

4th one tomorrow...

Just two winter ones - white and blue and two summer ones in cream and (soon) black. I feel alright wearing skin tight clothes now, it's actually a lot of fun, you just have to be skinny and not eat too much when wearing it haha.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Rick Owens black polyester shorts
                        Raf Simons "organic seam" turtleneck (those things are like crack to me!)

BTW, this might not be the right thread for this question, but does anyone know the retail price (anywhere but in Japan) for the current Ann Demeulemeester suede shoes with the leather ankle detail thing? They're ridiculously expensive here, but I dont think I can do without them this summer.

[/quote]

You mean the sneakers or the leather boots? I haven't seen the sneakers.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
                          • Nov 2006

The sneakers, faust. They are 99,000¥ here which is roughly 825$... quite expensive for sneakers!!

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

I don't know if anyone will be able to answer this, but I just noticed on my recent Cloak butterfly hood jacket purchase, that the tag says "fur hood: 100% shearling". I assumed it was fake fur, but the tag sure makes it sound like it is real. Isn't shearling by definition still attatched to the leather? I don't feel any leather under the fur, it just seems sewn into the plaid material. So what do you think, is it real or no? Even though the retail was $1400 I guess I assumed with Cloak's prices it would be even more if it was real.

Anyway, I'm not going to stop wearing it if it is, but I will officially be the worst vegetarian in the world [:$]

music

Comment

• bakla
                              • Oct 2006

Finally just bought this Raf sweater from Seven.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ nice, bakla. did they discount it further?
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎