X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bakla
    • Oct 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

I think so. I didn't even take note of what I paid. It was a spur-of-the-moment purchase.

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

I think it's at 50% at Seven online. I thought you meant they discounted it even more than that, I was about to go buy like three of them.
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• khiev
        • Nov 2006

wow I've been getting a lot of great goodies lately, my latest one is an update of a staple. I just received my new dior homme blue whiskered denim because I made a mistake in my other one and they stretched too much. But I have absolutely no regret that happened because the blue whiskered for this season are so much better than the previous seasons!! Seriously, dh jeans are back to the quality standard that hasnt been seen since luster or votc. The baked in creases are so much more apparent now in the upper thigh area, and they've updated the look by adding more creases all along the inner thigh and even added the distinct corner darts in the knee area!! How dope is that?!? The true hem is actually 17.5cm in a sz 29, which is absolutely perfect for me. Couldnt be more pleased really.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

got this wjk jacket yesterday, they fit pretty damn tight! even compared to the measurements, I'll have to check if they were a bit off or something. but luckily its wearable and I also think it'll stretch because its soft cotton.

quality seems great and I especially love the sleeves which are very long and tight. kind of impossible to wear it with anything thicker underneath so its good for the spring [H]

waiting for some visvim stuff too, should arrive soon..

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

should've asked mike! i've posted saying they ran really small and that i fit a XL (and that minya was selling his L because it was too small)! measurements are misleading because the armholes are high and skinny so despite the measurements- it still fits tight. but congrats- i still want that coat

Comment

• khiev
              • Nov 2006

mike, the jacket looks good on you, there's no indication that it looks too tight, it's perfect fitting.

Comment

• LanceP
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="khiev"]mike, the jacket looks good on you, there's no indication that it looks too tight, it's perfect fitting.
                [/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. The only slight indication may be from the arms, but the scrunged up look works well, in my opinion.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

cold, yea I knew they were tight but because of the measurements I thought this might be a bit bigger fitting since its different fabric and all.

I definately like the fit on the sleeves, I dont mind them being thight but the chest area is really snug

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="khiev"]wow I've been getting a lot of great goodies lately, my latest one is an update of a staple. I just received my new dior homme blue whiskered denim because I made a mistake in my other one and they stretched too much. But I have absolutely no regret that happened because the blue whiskered for this season are so much better than the previous seasons!! Seriously, dh jeans are back to the quality standard that hasnt been seen since luster or votc. The baked in creases are so much more apparent now in the upper thigh area, and they've updated the look by adding more creases all along the inner thigh and even added the distinct corner darts in the knee area!! How dope is that?!? The true hem is actually 17.5cm in a sz 29, which is absolutely perfect for me. Couldnt be more pleased really.
                    [/quote]

corner darts in the knee? This to make them hug the curve of the leg more yeah?

Damn... in my sketchbook I had a few ideas that involve asymm. darting on the back of the knee.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

From the IF basement sale (Faust, I think you will appreciate this)

Assymetrical red, green and blue tartan skirt by Marc Le Bihan, completely seamless, cut out of a single piece of fabric, with partially fraying hem.

I am so pleased--i've been watching it for months, the original price was over 1k, and it is absolutely unbelievable!!!!

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ WOOT! His stuff was particularly awesome this year. I'll post a pic of the Ann Dem blazer if you post a pic of the skirt[:P]. What else did you like? Did your boyfriend go?
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Yea, post some pics! :)
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

awesome, i was just going to ask for a pic of that!!

I also liked a plum and navy skirt by Dries with a wrap/tie detail in the front which was huge on me, even in 36; a silk/poly Comme skirt with pleats in the front and ruffles in the back (too impractical); and (my favorite, which i might still go back for), a Marc Le Bihan white cotton tux jacket, with cut-off tails and attached "lapels." So cool, but the skirt was pricey, and i felt guilty buying a white jacket. A really great steal for someone though--it was marked down to $150!

There were also a few nice Ann Dem pieces--a wrap/vest and some shirts-- and some Jan & Carlos knits with drapey details--very cosy. Undercover was pretty picked over, although there are certainly still some nice deals to be had. And a ridiculous amount of Ivan Grundahl, which also seems better suited to ladies of a certain age to me.

ok, i'm going to go try and take a pic of the skirt...

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• khiev
                              • Nov 2006

just received a julius cardigan from Jun... it's stunning, I love it, thanks Jun!

Comment

• designersheep
                                • Oct 2006

^
                                Yay, glad you like it :)

I've just bought these painted Converses from Yahoo Japan.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎