X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knitwit
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
    Thanks. You got them through Komakino, right?
    I ended up ordering from Darklands since I got no response from Komakino. Got their last pair in my size.

Originally posted by Silk View Post
    Please post fit pics without pants! Been wondering how low these fit.
    Will do. I'm warning you though, I only have access to a camera phone. :\

Comment

• Monty76
      • Sep 2006

CCP BELT

AUGUSTA ANKLE BOOTS

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

where u kop those pieces? i want dat belt.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Monty76
          • Sep 2006

The belt's from A, the boots from Lazzari.

Comment

• Test
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Monty76 View Post
            CCP BELT

This is the first belt I've ever actually wanted to buy. Good thing it's affordable

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
              I disagree. It seems sizes are becoming smaller. Blazers measure a lot less across the chest than they used to, and some pants are smaller than the size listed. If they are size US 32, for example, a lot of pants actually measure 30.5-31 inches. What brands have you tried that have been increasing in measurement?

With RO though, like Kunk said, I think it's just inconsistency rather than increasing sizes.
              Attachment for example seems to fit slightly larger this season. haven't tried on a lot of Julius recently, but I know t-shirts from last fall fit larger than they used to in earlier seasons.

I'm curious about the trousers though, which labels have you notice to fit smaller than tagged? I dont think I've ever come across such sizing, usually trousers fit a couple of inches larger than the tagged size, ie a size 32 can measure about 35". in some cases sizing will be closer to true measured waist, I recall this beeing the case with some Cloak trousers which measured close to tagged size, for example.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dan.de
                • Jan 2009

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Just received these Vass boots and snapped some quick shots.

What I ordered:
                  Black calf leather
                  8 eyelets
                  No quick lacing hooks
                  Single sole (to be topy-ed)
                  Storm welted
                  Austerity brogue
                  F last

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                    • Mar 2009

Those boots are gorgeous. Austerity brogue is an excellent choice, and the F last is very elegant.
                    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                      Those boots are gorgeous. Austerity brogue is an excellent choice, and the F last is very elegant.
                      Isn't it, the very popular U-last isn't as muc to my liking as this simple one. For shoes though a chunkier, typically Eastern-European last is the way to go IMHO.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                        • Mar 2009

To me the U last is false elegance ; it conveys affectation rather than sophistication. Concerning the shoes, your point of view is quite extreme : I've never seen the Vass budapesters IRL, but there doesn't seem to be much difference between those and plain old DrMarten's - quality aside. Unless this is the idea ?
                        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                          To me the U last is false elegance ; it conveys affectation rather than sophistication. Concerning the shoes, your point of view is quite extreme : I've never seen the Vass budapesters IRL, but there doesn't seem to be much difference between those and plain old DrMarten's - quality aside. Unless this is the idea ?
                          If you choose the right model the Budapest last looks like the emblem of a certain European cultural divide. These are shoes worn by people who don't chit-chat on public transportation and are never late.

http://www.budapester.de/handmade_bu...,294,0,99.html

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Finally found one of the 07 Raf techno hoodies I've been looking for (waiting to find for what I'd spend on a hoody i.e. under $150) - I love the fabric on these things (the navy is a very nice knit fabric that's incredibly soft - no bullshit hoody cotton). I haven't worn a hooded sweater like this in probably two years now so we'll see how it works out but this thing certainly feels like about the nicest made hoody I've ever handled. Makes Wings + Horns look like a joke.
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                              Attachment for example seems to fit slightly larger this season. haven't tried on a lot of Julius recently, but I know t-shirts from last fall fit larger than they used to in earlier seasons.

I'm curious about the trousers though, which labels have you notice to fit smaller than tagged? I dont think I've ever come across such sizing, usually trousers fit a couple of inches larger than the tagged size, ie a size 32 can measure about 35". in some cases sizing will be closer to true measured waist, I recall this beeing the case with some Cloak trousers which measured close to tagged size, for example.
                              Labels I'll get flogged for mentioning here. Mainly KVA, Gucci, Prada. And then some unwashed jeans tend to be slightly smaller than marked. But I'm guessing this is because the companies want them to be true to size when the "breaking-in" process is over.

CCP blazers as well. But those are notoriously small, so it probably goes without saying.
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• dan.de
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by utmanare
                                That belt is amazing.. How much did you pay?

If anyone got it fs, I´m interested.
                                it's my first ma+ piece. time will tell if it was worth the 500$ (incl. the stupid nyc tax)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎