X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

yeah I know a number of guys that when then go shopping and end up buying lots of stuff, ship it to their parents' houses in jersey or even across the nation just to save. That 8% tax can be quite brutal!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

IF didn't charge me tax. casius, i'm assuming you took the medium pants? i guess i won't stop by IF then ;)
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
        • Nov 2006

I am very jealous of you NYC guys as well, but when buying Ann Demeulemeester I really need try it on, because I find the sizing so crazy. I recently bought the 3/4 length pants from BlackForest in a size S and they are almost too big [I am a true 32], but its a draw string, so the long drawstrings have an interesting effect as well as the buttoning up pant leg. But I love these pants, makes me crave for more.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
          • Nov 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]IF didn't charge me tax. casius, i'm assuming you took the medium pants? i guess i won't stop by IF then ;)
          [/quote]

I honestly think that a size medium would be way to big, a small meaured 17" across [but it is drawstring, so you can make it smaller]

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]IF didn't charge me tax. casius, i'm assuming you took the medium pants? i guess i won't stop by IF then ;)
            [/quote]

were your purchases under $110 each?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

Thanks for the comments, Faust and Casius. Very glad you approve! My boyfriend loves it too--he says it looks sexy. [:O]
              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]Thanks for the comments, Faust and Casius. Very glad you approve! My boyfriend loves it too--he says it looks sexy. [:O]
                [/quote]

Very sexy [Y]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

[/quote]

I actually ordered the large. I wanted the waist to be about 33" so I could have a little bit of room. I am hoping the sales woman and I are right that the large will end up working. Also, Luisaviaroma states a L is a 33", but thier measurements seem so broad. Crossing my fingers. Anyone with some experience in Ann D sizing?
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

L sounds too big for a 33. Then again, I haven't tried pants by Ann D in a while, and everything is shrinking these days.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

[quote user="Casius"]I actually ordered the large. I wanted the waist to be about 33" so I could have a little bit of room. I am hoping the sales woman and I are right that the large will end up working. Also, Luisaviaroma states a L is a 33", but thier measurements seem so broad. Crossing my fingers. Anyone with some experience in Ann D sizing? [/quote]

Are they drawstring waist?

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

No, no drawstring. So I am wondering if they will run a tad smaller than yours (I'm hoping). I guess if worst comes to worst I can go have them tailored.

Edit: So I just called up Atelier and they confirmed a 33" would be a large. :) And Faust I agree, things are getting smaller by the day. Ah well, all the more reason I stay in shape.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                          • Nov 2006

so bazaar, it makes online buying impossible. I own an XXS hoodie shirt, S drawstring pants, M distressed dress shirt.

I love the material on the pants, it is very close to my cloak selvedge pants, with the contrasting stripes. I am sure you will like those pants, Casius.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

i actually picked up the ann d pants in medium at IF. and the previous purchase was under $110, which is why it was not taxed.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• CHRIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006

it was worth ditching both school and work to go shopping today:

-drkshdw long asymmetrical zip hoodie
                              -drkshdw long pullover hoodie
                              -i cant read the label of this jacket from scout la, and neither could the moronic salesgirl
                              -raf simons zipper boots

i also gota couple of kim jones tees. and a hoodie that this bitch tried to rip out of my hands, but then apologized after she realized that it "wasnt bernhard wilhelm".girl was lucky i didnt get crazy with her.

there was also this gorgeous bless wallet at south willard that inow regret not buying...

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                                • Nov 2006

What was the damage for all that?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎