• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krisflow
    • Oct 2009

Julius Shoulder bag: Cloud

Hi guys,

I'm about to purchase the small Julius shoulder bag from the Blackbird online store (cloud colour). Does anyone have any photos of this bag. I need to see non edited photos of the bag before I make the purchase. In addition, have any of you seen this bag in person? How does the material feel? Thanks guys.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

Ok. Well, I'm not exactly sure what Julius bag you're speaking of. And if you don't have photos of it I'd probably pause before making the purchase. That being said; the Gas-Mask and Boston bag by Julius are pretty amazing. The leather is remarkable and second to none. Your main concern should be size/function and not quality. Julius doesn't play around when it comes to leather goods. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by krisflow View Post
        Hi guys,

I'm about to purchase the small Julius shoulder bag from the Blackbird online store (cloud colour). Does anyone have any photos of this bag. I need to see non edited photos of the bag before I make the purchase. In addition, have any of you seen this bag in person? How does the material feel? Thanks guys.
        I think there were people trying to sell theirs on sufu forums, you might be able to get pictures there.

There are a number of people who swear by the quality of the _7 stuff, DJI did so in this very thread if you search for Julius.

Enjoy the bag!
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• jevna
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by krisflow View Post
          Hi guys,

Hi, is the bag maybe the one that Rizm has?

I personally have a problem with those buttons used on almost all Julius leather pieces...too chunky for me.
          Last edited by jevna; 10-08-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Flathead :

Wrangler (vintage) :

Rick Owens:

+ one pair of slim black Acne jeans cause my Cloak are getting beatup.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ RO is awesome, Fuuma. Not sure about the plaid shirt though - never penciled you in for a hipster
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

i like plaid shirts but I personally cannot get along with brands like the flat head and warehouse... 45r and pure blue have a more subtle touch to such styles imho.
                I don't exist.

Comment

• sam_tem
                  • Apr 2007

western shirts are untouchable in my book, hipster or not. but i am from texas though.

and at this point it looks like my demeulemeester vests are long gone. i don't even care if they do refund me in 8 days, i really wanted that shit. if i ever catch some road construction worker (most likely culprit at this point since they've been tearing up our street for a month now) in one i'm going to skin him alive.

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    /\ RO is awesome, Fuuma. Not sure about the plaid shirt though - never penciled you in for a hipster
                    See my last WAYWT. Leather jackets+plaid+jeans+boots=current uniform. Grungy not hipsterish.
                    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I know, but still - very bad associations. The RO though is a killer. Can't wait to see you rock it!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw Edge
                        • Jan 2008

Fuuma-really like it, maybe because I've been the same way since it got cold Plus it's good to see ro and ccp in a different/more rugged context. I've always thought ro and carpe got along at least as well with workwear as they did with more goth/ninja stuff. Plus I think cloak, ro etc helps takes flannel out of hipsterdom.
                        Been in uniqlo flannel/jns/leather/cd myself everyday. I don't know enough about flathead, pbj, etc.

Comment

• merkuri
                          • Sep 2009

fashion police will arrest me but i bought a really cool looking flannel in target when i went to buy halloween candy last night. wore it under a simple rick leather today and it looked fine. don't think it counts as a hipster purchase as it was neither vintage nor $200.

Comment

• merkuri
                            • Sep 2009

imo, your not missing much on the japanese denim in general. pbj 007 are nice but i find raw denim painful to wear. rather get a good one wash.

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                            Fuuma-really like it, maybe because I've been the same way since it got cold Plus it's good to see ro and ccp in a different/more rugged context. I've always thought ro and carpe got along at least as well with workwear as they did with more goth/ninja stuff. Plus I think cloak, ro etc helps takes flannel out of hipsterdom.
                            Been in uniqlo flannel/jns/leather/cd myself everyday. I don't know enough about flathead, pbj, etc.

Comment

• rider
                              eyes of the world
                              • Jun 2009

fuuma, i find both of those appealing, mostly because i think you will do them justice. is it ok if i say s... ?

Comment

• larssss
                                • Jun 2008

re: Mona

please explain?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎