Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

haha cheers Mel. yeah the twist pants are from the MA line, had to get the waist taken in a couple of inches and the thighs tapered but the fit from the knees down is solid.

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

How slim are they D? Would you say they are similar in slimness to say the qlo slim coloured jeans? Or slimmer?

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
        apparently I wasn't the only one, but I was after the rick so don't worry. our wardropes are starting to look very similar, especially seeing as I final joined the rick star wars tie fighter skort crew last week, thanks to some Y! action. infinity cardi is a solid pick up, but watch out with the knotted drop crotches, don't tie the string too tight..better to just re-tie the knots to fit to avoid string fail.
        dude you and I are seeing eye-to-eye right now! one of those fucking strings ripped in the dressing room before I even bought them! I bought them anyway because the price was definitely right, and they directed me across the street to a tailor who fixed it for me on the spot.

Comment

• BeauIXI
          • Nov 2008

More Ann boots for the little lady. :)

Also bought myself a Rick tank which is actually a dress but gathers and stacks very nicely and is the perfect layering option for those attempting to steer away from the Rick flap.
          Originally posted by philip nod
          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Raw View Post
            How slim are they D? Would you say they are similar in slimness to say the qlo slim coloured jeans? Or slimmer?
            a bit slimmer than the old 'qlo T-000's, the MA pants are quite slim through the calf even on my chicken legs.

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

So that means considerably slimmer than the current qlo japan slim jeans. Most likely too slim for me then.

Comment

• Sombre
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                Also bought myself a Rick tank which is actually a dress but gathers and stacks very nicely and is the perfect layering option for those attempting to steer away from the Rick flap.
                Now I'm going to ask something I've been wondering for some time: do people (men) here not feel self-conscious going sleeveless? I see WAYWT pics in the summer all the time, and I understand that it's hot, but I've just always seen it as improper (for lack of a better word) to go sleeveless. I've tried it before, and felt so uncomfortable I couldn't leave the house. What do you all think?
                An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                  • Aug 2008

I think if you're from a warmer climate you are probably more used to showing skin more often. Coming from california I feel pretty comfortable going sleeveless in the summertime. Living in boston now I can easily see the other side. Most of the time we're covered up over here, so going without the sleeves might feel a bit less natural.

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Thanks Stadsvandringar. I'm from Jamaica. The "coldest" it gets there is 80 degrees F/26 degrees C. But that's where I get my discomfort with it. When I was growing up at least, it wasn't proper for a man to go out in public without sleeves. From what I see maybe that isn't the case here?

Where in Boston are you?
                    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• whitney
                      • Dec 2009

now that i think about it i don't see a lot of guys wear sleeveless tops even though there are days where its nice and warm. i would love to see some arm action!!

though, beauIXI may be using it as a layering piece?
                      you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

It really depends on your location. In Australia, I have no problem going sleeveless in summer. But it also depends on the cutting of the tank, I don't like the look of tanks where the arm holes go really far down, like at your stomach.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                          • Jan 2010

Rick Stuff came in the mail today, other than that picked up my Zegna pants which I altered to shorts. Went to a couple stores around the neighbourhood. Lots of interesting stuff, most made in Thailand, Japan, and China. Found myself a pair of jodhpurs/drop crotch trousers. They were irresistible for... less than $20!

Other than that, what came in the mail were the DRKSHDW Jogging Trousers and Rick Owens Combat Boots. Super happy with the purchase.

From Left: Jodhpurs, DRKSHDW Jogging, Altered Zegna Pants.
                          Below: Rick Owens Combat Boots.
                          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• MASUGNEN
                            • Feb 2009

Avantindietro pants and a LUC-jacket. But I suspect they are fakes. Are there fakes?

Comment

• dalmatas
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MASUGNEN View Post
                              Avantindietro pants and a LUC-jacket. But I suspect they are fakes. Are there fakes?
                              pics please
                              where you cop Avanti pants?

truly bizzare.. never seen fakes Avanti or LUC
                              Originally posted by cjbreed
                              CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Comment

• AZH
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by MASUGNEN View Post
                                Pictures please. Why do you suspect they are fake? Cheap Price? Bad Quality?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎