• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deuxmille
    • Nov 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

/\
    Cool!

Nairb, maybe I will but I still feel weird wearing leather. I'm still an anti rock at heart.

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

leather ftw!

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Well, just ordered the CCP slim fit trousers from lazzari as an early birthday present to myself. [:)] Thank you explicit for all the help!

(I'll also attest to the fantastic customer service lazzari has. I woke up this morning at 4:30am to find an email from Matteo with the exact measurements of the size I was thinking of ordering.)
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

so I found the n.d.c'sI was looking at, slightly used and a hell of a lot cheaper :)

still have to wait over the Golden Week holiday in Japan untill I'll get them..

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ nice buy!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chim
              • Dec 2006

I recently had a bit of a splurge...

picked up these NDC boots

with an interesting curvy diagonal zip on the side

for a great price, and then I grabbed the LUC knit hat off of cycle-two, thanks Albert!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Nice n.d.c., both of you!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• winQ
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006

If I'm not mistaken, don't NDC's run large? Threedifferent had the outsole for those ^ NDCs listed at 32.5 cm. which is around a 43/44..

I was considering getting that exact pair until I read the measurements.

Comment

• Chim
                    • Dec 2006

this pair has a really narrow toebox, so the extra 2cm or so accounts for that.

Comment

• explicit
                      • Jan 2007

Yeah, from what I've found, NDC runs pretty true to size.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="winQ"]If I'm not mistaken, don't NDC's run large? Threedifferent had the outsole for those ^ NDCs listed at 32.5 cm. which is around a 43/44..

I was considering getting that exact pair until I read the measurements.[/quote]

I think they run a bit large, cause most of my US10/EU43-44 shoes measure about 30-31cm.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Went down to Maxfield's today and got some Guidi reverse horse leather mid boots in black.

Then I tried on some of Rick Owen's pants and was very unimpressed. The skinny cotton pant (like on A's web blog) was maybe the worst pant I have ever tried on, seams were already loose and they were stiff as a board. Also, they were maybe the skinniest pants I have ever tried on, I had to go up to a large to get my legs into them, then the waist was huge! Then I tried on some of his black trousers, which fit really well in a medium, but the legs were very wide, but tapered quite a bit, it was an odd look to me. I was hoping to find a trouser that had some slim legs and tapered, but ended up empty handed.
                          Also decided to amuse myself and try on the CCP overlock jeans in two different styles (1 from circa 2004-05 or so, and the other not so sure). The first one was the style with one back pocket with overlock stitching and it looks like a half pocket, these fit really weird! The legs were skin tight but with some stretch, so I was able to get them on, but the pockets had this weird fold so it looked like wings on my legs! [:D] The next one looked like this Spring 07 version, but had a strip of fabric overlocked down the center of the butt. Needless to say, these were the best jeans I have ever put on! Hands down! I stood in front of the mirror for a good 10 minutes contemplating and thinking about purchasing them, but $1170 is still too much for jeans, albiet the best jeans I have tried on. Ahhhh, to be rich.
                          They got a lot of basics from CCP since the last time I was there; More trousers, long sleeve tees in green, grey, white, and black, the denim blazer in a dark denim, and a few more cotton button shirts. Overall, nothing too exciting, except for the jeans.
                          I'll update this post with some pictures of the boots. [:)] That's my shopping rant for the week! haha

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Nice Casius!! Beautiful purchase.

The overlock jeans from this season... they the U shaped ones? I was unaware that he put out any other overlocks.

I actually like that notched pocket flap on the previous season jeans. It's pretty cool although yes, depending on how you wear it they may stick out hehe.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

holy crap those boots are nice [:|]

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

Casius, Those boots are nice.

Yes the CCP jean is really amazing, same with the pants.. the flap pocket really takes on the attention of you since it is not 'normal' to have the flap pocket..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎