Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KodakII
    • Sep 2008

Blk Dove Mfg. designed/ co-designed and manufactured some of the accessories for Rick Owens http://blackdovemfg.com/ http://partsof4.com/

Comment

• J_J
      • Apr 2008

CĂ©line shoes are made by Fratelli Rossi near Venice, they also manufacture for givenchy, marc by marc jacobs, pucci and lacroix.

Comment

• Geoffrey B. Small
        • Nov 2007

Dear J__J,
        I think you mean Rossimoda Spa, not Fratelli Rossi? They are located in the town of Stra in the Veneto between Venice and Padova, one of the leading areas for shoemaking and leather goods in Northern Italy (also home to some of the most beautiful 16th and 17th century villas in Europe) link to their site here... http://www.rossimoda.com/it/griffes.aspx

Best wishes, Geoffrey

Comment

• J_J
          • Apr 2008

Geoffrey, you are right, I had a bit of a lapsus there!
          The area is really something as you say, all those gorgeous villas on the Brenta are worth a visit.
          Ballin is also another factory outlet worth visiting in the area, they allegedly make some models for Louboutin and Vuitton. A friend got some shoes there and they were a dead ringer for the famous CL Simple pump so it might be true, who knows.

Comment

• Wax
            • Sep 2009

Wondering if there is any info on the current laboratories that CCP uses since 07 for his clothes and also leather wear?

Wondering the same with LUC, are the non knit wear pieces produced in house?

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ErnstLudwig View Post
              Luciano Barbera & (high end) Zegna ones I guess since they make their own fabrics.

Brioni is PPR now, the profit margin has to grow...
              Bumping this using a boring comment: some Zegna garments are also made in Switzerland. Note that the Tom Ford line is made in the same Italian factories than Zegna couture and is really amazing stuff from a tailoring point of view, most bespoke tailors wouldn't even attempt to replicate the shoulder (spalla insellata). I don't even like the look but just saying some brands still produce (certain items, his shoes seem average for example) to a high level.
              Last edited by Fuuma; 02-15-2013, 12:49 PM. Reason: corrected name of zegna higher line
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• safeword123
                • Jul 2008

just read that Pier SpA will be producing Hussein Chalayan. It is a 7 year agreement.

ETA: the first collection will be Pre Fall 2013 (i think) .

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ Speaking of which, Pier SPA produces for:

Azzedine Alaia, Balenciaga, Chloé, Dior, Dries Van Noten, Kris Van Assche, Lagerfeld, Nina Ricci, Yves Saint Laurent, among others.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gearhead
                    • May 2009

came across this excellent source of shoe factories in italy producing for a number of brands, complete with phone numbers, addresses, etc.

Comment

• Enzo
                      • Apr 2015

This thread was so interesting to me that I registered. So im going to just throw something in, which i was wondering all the time:

who does the shoes for ro? it is not omlar and mirta, i think, as crafting clothes and crafting shoes is something completely different and needs different machines, knowledge etc.

it would be a crazy coincidenc if they have superior sewers/pattern cutters etc. + superior shoemaker in one manufacturing hub, imo.
                      almost anti-everything

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
                        • Mar 2014

Came across this via facebook http://ecowatch.com/2015/04/20/cheap...es-sweatshops/

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Heard before the Julius footwear was made by Marchercher, or made in the same factory as them. Any truth to this statement?

Comment

• KodakII
                            • Sep 2008

SICI93 (http://www.sici93.pt/en/) produces knits for Vetements, Margaret Howell, Burberry and probably a host of others.

Comment

• Arkady
                              • Apr 2011

Vetements aren't even doing their own production, fucking amazing.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Well, that's normal in fashion.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎