X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
    zamb Sometimes a mistake becomes something invaluable that suits your life precisely and it adds character. Also the construction of the pants is insane, the side pocket darting with the overlock stitch is immaculate and the low yoke pocket placement is placed perfect, I have always been a fan of your work Zam, I got a pair of the bowed legged mutant leg pants you made in my archives and now I definitely will keep these on my mind for the near future.
    indeed

Carpe has been my all time favorite footwear, for the simplicity and quality of the shoe/ boot.
    I have still yet to find something that satisfied my shoe craving the way carpe diem does.

Havent bought anything in a while and sold most of my collection but later this year i will start collecting again and carpe it is!

As for the pant, one of the best models from FW16 in terms of cut, comfort and fabric. built like a tank.....
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Come on fella's post some WAWT pics

dont wanna be to regular here

the weather is nice and i have given up my inner dandy to bring out the poet warrior in my soul..........LOL

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

zamb Really feeling this, Carpes once again? also that shirt jacket with the side pockets is very practical definitely brings poetry to mind, is the fabric composition of that piece of a linen blend?
        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
          zamb Really feeling this, Carpes once again? also that shirt jacket with the side pockets is very practical definitely brings poetry to mind, is the fabric composition of that piece of a linen blend?

Yes its carpe again.
          5 holes, and the story of this is they are my oldest carpe, that I foolishly used alcohol to stretch. after years of wearing, they have developed cracks across the instep, but since i'm in this phase of "rough hewnness" they work perfectly

the shirt is 100% linen. Heavy linen work shirt, interesting weave to it, a kind of diamond weave with texture.
          I took a 50 but had to swap with a customer so now i have a 52. been wearing them for the last 5 days like a hobo. they are the same shirt in the previous pic. dont judge me if I wear again tomorrow, they are that good and perfect for the present weather

Comment

• negroygris
            • Aug 2013

zamb I really love the heel on those shoes, I have been contemplating M. Moria footwear at the moment and now Carpe. Perhaps as my wardrobe matures I will be able to contribute different footwear to compliment it. And no judgement here, I have been wearing my Julius creepers for weeks, been to the cobbler twice for heel tabs now i'm going for my third trip this week. Toronto has been getting warmer too, maybe I'll post a fit pic tomorrow.
            We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• jurassicsnark
              • Sep 2015

I love the looks, Zam, and that shirt deserves to be worn every day. No judgement here — when I find something that is working for me, I tend to make it work. :)

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
                I love the looks, Zam, and that shirt deserves to be worn every day. No judgement here — when I find something that is working for me, I tend to make it work. :)

I retired them for today, I am going to make a few for myself in maybe grey and maroon

didn't want my staff and neighbors to think I am going the way of the hobo
                Today I replaced it with Flight and nature Shirt from 3 seasons ago that gets compliments everywhere I wear it
                Stole a Drop crotch suspender pants from my Archive last night
                CCP kangaroo Tornadoes

taking a break for now, too much pages of me without others is not something i like. I am a man of the people

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                  • Jul 2013

Inaction shot...

Kuboraum for Darklands burnt K9, Devoa ramie flight jacket, Devoa 1.5 layer tee, Devoa samurai belt, Devoa, big pocket cargo jodhpurs, Devoa high tops.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

parka1
                    ts3
                    p13 tf matte
                    boot1

parka2
                    j1 bock
                    ts3
                    p3 tf vinyl
                    boot1

bonus

Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                      • Jan 2017

Damn Trigger - all of your outfits are incredible, but I love the last one the most ; that shade of blue works perfectly. Picture 2 is a dream outfit.
                      Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

The parka is so dope - I am going to get one from the next season (with the removable lining).
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• GucciAmen
                          • Sep 2014

BBS J3
                          RO Cashmere Turtleneck
                          BBS Tank0
                          RO Pods
                          Uniqlo Leggings
                          RO Geos

DudleyGray Love the contrast in proportions, looks great.

Comment

• negroygris
                            • Aug 2013

TriggerDiscipline Well use of proportions dude

Feeling cozy lately.

Blazer, Shirt, Pants, Shoes: Ann D
                            Bag: BBS,
                            Scarf: TVA

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• jap808
                              • Dec 2012

Berlin always makes me happy...
                              ...sunny Berlin makes me very happy: yesterday at Michelberger, after [o]

brand new Kuboraum
                              BBS Tejana
                              Rick tees
                              waxed Memphis
                              Ann D hi-tops

Heiden Peter's IPA and black IPA on the right :D

Comment

• 13we2
                                • Sep 2015

Dope parka fits TriggerDiscipline. Been looking for a super oversized parka 1 as somehow it would make better sense to me for a super long silhouette with it, maybe with the outer shell even over keens. Not sure if I'm inspired by a lot of the girls who look that way in the winter here, you know, kind of the Yohji vibes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎